For Sale : $2200 - Swarovski ATX 95 Angled Spotting Scope with 30-70x Eyepiece in Box

So what has happened to @Hennie?

I'm still here and i already ship the

Swarovski ATX 95​

BUT I DONT KNOW WHY PEOPLE HERE KEEP BLAMIN THAT IM SCAMMER !
IF ANYONE HAVE A PROOF COME.

I'm still here and i already ship the

Swarovski ATX 95​

BUT I DONT KNOW WHY PEOPLE HERE KEEP BLAMIN THAT IM SCAMMER !
IF ANYONE HAVE A PROOF COME.

I think proof at this point is on you.

Provide the tracking number to the person that’s already purchased something from you. Then people will believe you after the item is delivered in the condition you claimed it was in…

Until then I’m pretty sure the membership here will flag your posts and warn all potential buyers you can’t be trusted.

It’s not up to everyone else to prove you are trustworthy…

It’s up to you..

If you’re not a thief… you have every opportunity to prove it… if you choose not to.. then I’d say the belief you are a thief or that this is a hacked account is well warranted..

I will send him the tracking number tomorrow morning, i was having a issue with shipping company but it's almost fixed and i will get the tracking number tomorrow.

PLEASE GUYES NEVER NEVER BLAME SOMEONE FROM A FAKE STROY OR A STORY YOU DONT KNOW THE

I will send him the tracking number tomorrow morning, i was having a issue with shipping company but it's almost fixed and i will get the tracking number tomorrow.

PLEASE GUYES NEVER NEVER BLAME SOMEONE FROM A FAKE STROY OR A STORY YOU DONT KNOW THE
If you’ve already shipped the spotter like you stated above, then you have a tracking number to provide regardless if there’s been movement or an issue with the shipping company.

Yes it’s shipped! Tomorrow he will receive the tracking and al’ your blaming messages will go to trash.. well see

If it’s shipped then you have a tracking number now to give him. Why are we having to explain this?

I’ve also seen scams where random items are shipped to provide tracking number but the actual item is not. Either way, I’m glad he started a claim and will hopefully get his money back.

Yes it’s shipped! Tomorrow he will receive the tracking and al’ your blaming messages will go to trash.. well see
@Hennie

you should already have the tracking number if you shipped it. that means you can give this info to the buyer and set him at ease. otherwise, i suspect you are a scammer. prove me wrong and place the tracking number that you will already have (if you shipped it) with the buyer.

I told you a problem happened! I will explain when i get the tracking.. just wait

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeniceMons

Latest profile posts

3 Wake Ups and South Africa Bound!
SETH RINGER wrote on Altitude sickness's profile.
I'LL TAKE THE BOOKS IF THEY ARE NOT SOLD. NO ?? ASKED
Hififile324 wrote on Charliehorse's profile.
Hi Charles, thanks for your interest in the .375 Ammo, Components and dies. Feel free to call or text [redacted]. Email [redacted]
Kudu2025 wrote on stk's profile.
I will take that Sako .375 if it is still available