For Sale : $2200 - Swarovski ATX 95 Angled Spotting Scope with 30-70x Eyepiece in Box

You are offering to immediately ship and delivery within 1-day to Alaska in PM, I think providing tracking to KingFish would go a long way to dispelling concerns your ads could be a scam.

For me, there really isn’t enough time before I leave, but will share that your reference to buying two spotter packages more than two months just sounded weird. Maybe a language/dialect issue, but you’d as says the eyepiece was sent in just before listing and you reference buying them over two months ago, the invoice in your original ad shows a eyepiece shipped from Swaro 9 months ago.

Attachments

• IMG_8213.png
    IMG_8213.png
    649.8 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_8214.png
    IMG_8214.png
    420.3 KB · Views: 5
I want to see confirmation you’ve shipped to KingFish and he’s gotten tracking info before I’d even consider further. And before I’d personally even consider from here, I’d want to see the unredacted swaro invoice to verifying your name and location match up to your representations here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OlenCorrie

Latest profile posts

3 Wake Ups and South Africa Bound!
SETH RINGER wrote on Altitude sickness's profile.
I'LL TAKE THE BOOKS IF THEY ARE NOT SOLD. NO ?? ASKED
Hififile324 wrote on Charliehorse's profile.
Hi Charles, thanks for your interest in the .375 Ammo, Components and dies. Feel free to call or text [redacted]. Email [redacted]
Kudu2025 wrote on stk's profile.
I will take that Sako .375 if it is still available