Fishing Addiction Group

Looking to book a nice walleye/muskie trip in either MN or WI. Does anyone have recommendations for a lake? Trying to keep it somewhat low budget as I want to do this annually, and I already have one annual trip up to Lake Michigan.

@Ragman , how do those mackerel eat and how do you cook them?
I’ve heard people can them.

Talked the special one into a quick Baja trip. 3 day’s fishing 6 stripe marlin, 1 sailfish several smaller rooster fish and 10 dorado. Good fun and cold beers

FA966EB7-D48E-476A-9381-91D02E1FA1D0.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Good night of salmon fishing for the little lady
20240629_192807.jpg

First time ever fly fishing. Had a 3 hour lesson which ended in success of this rainbow trout just under 3lbs

View attachment 624389
View attachment 624390
View attachment 624391
Excellent! The simplicity and quiet nature of fly fishing for rainbows is addicting and good for the soul. Even though I just got back from fishing cohos (silvers) in Alaska where literally a hit or hookup on every cast with either flyrod or spinning gear, my favorite remains fly fishing rainbows. :)

Also, that lake looks surprisingly similar to a lake I fished in the
RSA Midlands a few years ago---??

Last edited:
Excellent! The simplicity and quiet nature of fly fishing for rainbows is addicting and good for the soul. Even though I just got back from fishing cohos (silvers) in Alaska where literally a hit or hookup on every cast with either flyrod or spinning gear, my favorite remains fly fishing rainbows. :)

You are so spot on! I used to fish the Chatooga river in South Carolina. Lots of liberated rainbows and a few brown with an old 2 weight. If I got down river far enough the trout were pretty wild and colorful.

This was in the UK, down in Devon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
QuinnCarna

Latest profile posts

1000009202.jpg
1000009102.jpg
1000008936.jpg
1000008850.jpg
1000008747.jpg
It's been a great Safari here in Zambia with Mbizi Safaris so far!! Heading out to the Kafue Flats tomorrow for Lechwe