Everybody seeing this News Break: Trump shot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amateur hour by SS and LE leading up to the shooting. Shots from adjacent rooftop?? That should have been one of the obvious things to watch for and prevent! Where the hell would they think a sniper might setup? Not a basement!! These people are professionals? Hell, how many of us hunt from elevated positions, whether it be stands, tree stands, ridge tops or rock outcrops??!!

Amateur hour by SS and LE leading up to the shooting. Shots from adjacent rooftop?? That should have been one of the obvious things to watch for and prevent! Where the hell would they think a sniper might setup? Not a basement!!
The long arm of the deep state can reach into the SS.

One inch.

The doors of history truly swing on small hinges sometimes.

Condolences to Trump. I don't care who you are. Getting shot will leave a deep mental scar. PTSD kind of stuff.

Condolences to the other innocents and their families who were injured or killed.

Condolences to our Great Nation, for having to endure this and the fallout of it.

I'm sure we'll get some interesting and surprising info in the days to come. Interesting situation overall. 99% of AR platforms "out there" aren't a very good choice for a long shot from a rooftop. Wonder what his equipment and skill level was....... Very, very nearly good enough........

Screenshot_20240713-191927.png

This was instant Breaking News. Brought back seeing the JFK assassination live on a black and white TV.

Let the conspiracy theories begin.

Someone mentioned a 22 cal. fired from the bleachers. Perhaps a subsonic suppressed "Ghost Gun". The initial shooter failed.

The shooter on the roof was targeting the forementioned initial shooter so they couldn't talk. Similar to Ruby taking out Oswald.

React team takes out the shooter on the roof so he doesn't talk.

So what are the odds on whose responsible:

Hilary
Barack
Mike (Machele)
Pelosi
Schumer
Jill
Biden
Putin
Zelensky
Hamas
Al-Kada

:unsure: :unsure:.....Demcommies, Demonrats,...Trump did it!

Elated this wasn't a worse tragedy. Prayers for Trump and his family for his speedy recovery.

Condolences and Prayers for those spectators and their families and friends.

Last edited:
Kennedy shot from 6th floor of Texas School Book Depository building and nobody in the SS or LE today thinks to check an adjacent rooftop?? SS didn’t learn from 1960s?? Idiots.

I just pulled some satellite footage of the area, using the FoxNews still photo of "Trump Rally" location and "AGR Building" where shooter was. As best I can tell, the shooter would have been between 60-80 yards from Trump, depending on where the podium was located. Definitely under 200 yards even if their map dots are inaccurate to the Rally location.

Hard to believe a building that close was not 100% secured.

Everyone should take a knee and relax a little. Trump is alright. Anything that gets reported tonight will likely be wrong.
I recommend reading up on a fellow hunting enthusiast, Theodore Roosevelt, and the attempt on his life in the 1912 election. If you have Edmund Morris’s excellent three part biography on him, volume three describes it well. If not, you can find numerous speaking engagements he had describing it in detail with vocal embellishments that are both graphic and entertaining. I’ll see if I can find some links later tonight.

That poor blonde woman just to the right of trumps head took a round. She drops like a sack of potatoes. I’m thinking it was a CNS hit or near hit.

It’s awful.
That's what angers me the most about this. Innocent life lost, and blood spilled by evil people

That poor blonde woman just to the right of trumps head took a round. She drops like a sack of potatoes. I’m thinking it was a CNS hit or near hit.

It’s awful.
No reaction from the crowd around her to offer assistance as you would expect if she was hit. And I believe the shooting was from the President's right, so the people in background view of the camera angle are out of the line of fire by a wide margin.

My best guess is the bystander victims were off camera to the right, in the direction where Trump exits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RobertaNilk

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?
Hunt27 wrote on Tra3's profile.
Spain, i booked through a consultant, i book almost everything through him now and he's done me right. his contact 724 986 7206 if interested and he will have more info to share,
I hunted elephant with Luke Samaris in 2005. It was my fourth safari and I tell you he is a fine gentleman the best. I got the opportunity to meet Patty Curtis, although never hunted with him but enjoyed our conversation around our tent in the Selous. Very sad for a tough guy to leave this world the way he did. Let’s pray the murderers are caught. I hope to see Luke in Nashville.