Effect of world war 3 on Hunting

Osama Mahdi

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
What the impact of world war 3 on hunting?
What the expectations might be?
Obviously no one knows for sure, but the logical expectation...
No hunting?
Hunting continued?
More expensive?
More affordable?
Expensive to travel but cheap hunting?
Asking for a friend!

Kind regards
Screenshot_20231027_194050_X.jpg

No hunting?
Hunting continued?
More expensive?
More affordable?
Asking for a friend!

Kind regards
View attachment 566237
The "leader" of the Hermit Kingdom has been saying that for years! And, I wonder if the barber who gave him that haircut was executed? LOL

I imagine if the “big war” happens. Hunting, other than for food, will be the last of my worries.
It he "big war" included an exchange of nuclear weapons, you and the rest of us wouldn't have ANY worries within minutes.

The sky has been about to fall since forever. It has not fallen yet and probably won't fall this time either. Go live your life.

Maybe getting a bit closer tho...

Hunting effect for me if WW 3?? I’m 26, so drafted into another meat grinder from hell worse then anyone has seen before and thrown into the ultimate hunt for man…

But Till then im not going to think
Much about it..

IF it starts, expect baby-face above to slip in some sneaky shots from the sidelines ...

On a serious note, if this ever was to happen I’d expect there to be nearly no wildlife left in Africa after several years. There is not the land to support the human population. With no visiting hunters or tourists to provide money and no food aid from wealthier countries I’d expect to see areas wiped out quickly. Probably be least of all our concerns though.

Depends on how many countries either take part, or are targetted just in case.

As for Africa, it may be good for wildlife because the poachers would run out of ammo without any resupply, and the syndicates running the poaching would run out of customers. Everyone else would revert to the situation of a couple of centuries ago, except they may have forgotten how to use a bow or spear.

Depends on how many countries either take part, or are targetted just in case.

As for Africa, it may be good for wildlife because the poachers would run out of ammo without any resupply, and the syndicates running the poaching would run out of customers. Everyone else would revert to the situation of a couple of centuries ago, except they may have forgotten how to use a bow or spear.
Meat poaching is generally done with snares or dogs and spears and maybe a shotgun. No ammo needed. Spears are still very much in use.

Whoever starts it, incites it or supports it should be the first person the rest of the world should target.
If it happens to be a dictator or a terrorist then let the sh!t hail down on them and good riddance to them

Whoever starts it, incites it or supports it should be the first person the rest of the world should target.
If it happens to be a dictator or a terrorist then let the sh!t hail down on them and good riddance to them
This is the scenario where the late Gen Jim Molan's prediction in his book "Danger on our Doorstep" would come to a terrible fruition

I dont recall that any war had any positive effect to hunting and game management.

Having said that, at this point (like in next 24 hours) I dont see possibility for world war 3, with world war 2 scenario with goals of large territorial gains happening, because there is not enough tanks, not enough manpower.
Most important: The territory of largest world powers is not threatened. (Russia, USA, India, China)

Hitler took good several years to prepare for Russian and European campaign (6 years?)
Thousands of tanks, war planes, millions of troops, dozens of submarines.
It took 2-3 years more for allied powers to mount sufficient military power to push back.

At this moment nobody is prepared for large territorial offensives, mass tank movements and motorized units attacks such as in ww2.

However, regional conflicts are present. (no hunting there, either)

lets hope they do not escalate.

I have a Ruger ranch 7.62x39 with a red dot, 800 rounds of ppu 123 g soft point ammo & 4 10 shot mags and i know how to use it.
Best we can do in aust with our gun laws , had this packed up for some time in case the SHTF.
I think Israel will give Hamas an arse kicking & it will be over .

Last edited:
No hunting?
Hunting continued?
More expensive?
More affordable?
Asking for a friend!

Kind regards
View attachment 566237
This wanker should go on a diet & get a proper hair cut.

Let’s be optimistic about this matter. Most of our leaders are weak and are taking wrong decisions but nobody want to get in such a situation.
I’m confident that we will enjoy hunting many years ahead. I’m more concerning about greens ONG than any war. By the end we are hunters, we go to a little war every time we get in the forest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jubrin023

Latest profile posts

DEAR SIR/MADAM,
DO YOU NEED FINANCE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FINANCE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FINANCE TO ENLARGE YOUR BUSINESS?
WE HELP INDIVIDUALS AND COMPANIES TO OBTAIN FINANCE FOR BUSINESS
EXPANDING AND TO SETUP A NEW BUSINESS RANGING ANY AMOUNT. GET FINANCE AT AFFORDABLE INTEREST RATE OF 3% contact us Pacific landing Whatsapp +91, Seven, Three, 0, Three, Three, Eight, Two, Six, Three, One
NYAMAZANA SAFARIS wrote on majorsafari's profile.
Trail cam image is of a cat we never took .. it’s not a great image but I can assure you it’s a very big cat . Other photo is of my client with his cat this year .
thokau wrote on Just a dude in BC's profile.
Hallo, ein Freund von mir lebt auf einer Farm in den Rocky Mountains.
Leider kam es dort in den letzten Wochen zu Bränden.
Hoffe es geht dir gut!?