Effect of world war 3 on Hunting

100% right. + there are god only knows how many rounds of military rounds, mostly 7.62 rounds hidden away, shotgun shells very few. Snares, dogs & spears will dominate.

Plenty shotgun shells here....and they ingenious at reloading them....most poaching here ..or majority is with shotguns

In Capstick’s book “Maneaters” he talked some about the rise in man eating beasts in the war torn areas. Allegedly they got used to eating the dead soldiers, when the war ended they had to resort to killing live people.
I specifically remember the wolves in rural Russia were such a problem the army had to hunt them.

It he "big war" included an exchange of nuclear weapons, you and the rest of us wouldn't have ANY worries within minutes.
I'm really quite pleased to know just how quickly a nuclear war would be over for me. Some of the folks on this site would be very very much worse off.

I have a US Army base in my city, at least two more within a few hours driving, a USMC base across the river and a ways, a naval base down the coast, our airport hosts the USAF, there's a nuclear material site a few hours upriver, and we're a major US port. I am 100% positive that there are Russian submarines out there right now with my hometown typed into their targeting coordinates. If it goes, I'm gone and it'll be fast. Probably won't even know it.

Oh and also there's an actual nuclear bomb lost in the water and mud off our beach. Two planes crashed into each other in '58 and the bomber dropped its (unarmed) payload. They didn't have an exact location on it and the bomb's been lost to the ocean for 65 years.

I'm really quite pleased to know just how quickly a nuclear war would be over for me. Some of the folks on this site would be very very much worse off.

I have a US Army base in my city, at least two more within a few hours driving, a USMC base across the river and a ways, a naval base down the coast, our airport hosts the USAF, there's a nuclear material site a few hours upriver, and we're a major US port. I am 100% positive that there are Russian submarines out there right now with my hometown typed into their targeting coordinates. If it goes, I'm gone and it'll be fast. Probably won't even know it.

Oh and also there's an actual nuclear bomb lost in the water and mud off our beach. Two planes crashed into each other in '58 and the bomber dropped its (unarmed) payload. They didn't have an exact location on it and the bomb's been lost to the ocean for 65 years.
Well, we have an Army base and four Air Force installations here including Cheyenne Mtn., Space Command and the Air Force Academy, so Adios when Slim Pickens rides the ballistic missile down! LOL

St. Louis is home to Boeing’s Military Division. They make the F-18 Hornet here as well as advanced aerospace programs including drones. Harpoon missles too when last I was by there. Plus, the National Geospatial Command Western HQ is here.

If anybody ever wants to doubt The concept of a fixed human nature, all they need to look at is the fact that after several thousand years of recorded history, we still can’t seem to stop going to war and killing each other.

Well, we have an Army base and four Air Force installations here including Cheyenne Mtn., Space Command and the Air Force Academy, so Adios when Slim Pickens rides the ballistic missile down! LOL
Ah well y'all have the Stargate up under there, so you already have that to deal with. It's supposed to react very very poorly with a nuclear weapon, so the Earth'll probably crack.

I'm not far from Davis Monthan Air force base, which I'm sure will be hit by a few Nukes. If the time comes, I'll climb up on the roof with my lawn chair, beer, and a cigar, and wait for that brief moment when I become one with the universe.

Now... if WWIII was a conventional war...

And it came to the shores of the United States...

Well, y'see, I'd tap into my heritage...

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man..."

Reactions: RLL
Whether it happens or not during my lifetime, I will approach life as Epicurus would:

“death does not concern us, because as long as we exist, death is not here. And once it does come, we no longer exist.”

As much as I doubt a full blown WWIII will happen anytime soon, I think a regional conflict in the Mideast is very possible, especially if the USA is less than steadfast in our support of Israel. If Iran keeps playing ‘fuck around and find out’, a B-2 visiting their oil fields will probably persuade them to give up those thoughts. Or perhaps a MOAB (Mother of all bombs) dropped on their nuclear facilities would do the trick.

Whether it happens or not, I’m feeling very fortunate to have my LDE hunt coming up just over three months from now. I’m a bit nervous about flying through Turkey, so did get a fully refundable fare in case things do go to hell.

I often think, that if there are extraterrestrial beings watching us may be they are scared of us, as we appear to be killing each other in a war some where, most of the time we never seem to learn from history, the only other species on earth that does the same thing are the primates ie chimps & other monkeys they kill each other over food & territory. come to think about it religion causes a lot of these wars. we appear to enjoy killing each other.

As much as I doubt a full blown WWIII will happen anytime soon, I think a regional conflict in the Mideast is very possible, especially if the USA is less than steadfast in our support of Israel. If Iran keeps playing ‘fuck around and find out’, a B-2 visiting their oil fields will probably persuade them to give up those thoughts. Or perhaps a MOAB (Mother of all bombs) dropped on their nuclear facilities would do the trick.

Whether it happens or not, I’m feeling very fortunate to have my LDE hunt coming up just over three months from now. I’m a bit nervous about flying through Turkey, so did get a fully refundable fare in case things do go to hell.
What's an LDE? Non exportable elephant??
Also no need to be nervous flying trough Turkey, Qatar or Dubai. They are all very safe and wonderful airports and airlines.

Effect of WWIII on hunting: I suspect Darwin's theory will be tested.

Sincerely, in case of a full scale atomic war, I would be more worried about the survival of our species, than hunting opportunities

It's our species that are the problem.

The greedy bastards driving the war and the destruction are the bigger problem.

It's got me wondering if North Korea reverse google the image of the little fat dicktator at the start do they find this thread?

Just a thought, North Korea might be reading here.

It's our species that are the problem.

The greedy bastards driving the war and the destruction are the bigger problem.

It's got me wondering if North Korea reverse google the image of the little fat dicktator at the start do they find this thread?

Just a thought, North Korea might be reading here.
The PRC almost certainly are ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarinWesle

Latest profile posts

DEAR SIR/MADAM,
DO YOU NEED FINANCE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FINANCE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FINANCE TO ENLARGE YOUR BUSINESS?
WE HELP INDIVIDUALS AND COMPANIES TO OBTAIN FINANCE FOR BUSINESS
EXPANDING AND TO SETUP A NEW BUSINESS RANGING ANY AMOUNT. GET FINANCE AT AFFORDABLE INTEREST RATE OF 3% contact us Pacific landing Whatsapp +91, Seven, Three, 0, Three, Three, Eight, Two, Six, Three, One
NYAMAZANA SAFARIS wrote on majorsafari's profile.
Trail cam image is of a cat we never took .. it’s not a great image but I can assure you it’s a very big cat . Other photo is of my client with his cat this year .
thokau wrote on Just a dude in BC's profile.
Hallo, ein Freund von mir lebt auf einer Farm in den Rocky Mountains.
Leider kam es dort in den letzten Wochen zu Bränden.
Hoffe es geht dir gut!?