CZ 550 .416 Rigby RAFFLE

Anyone imported a firearm from the US in Canada lately?

I am starting my research for services to get this across the border legally. Apparently, I could give it to an asylum seeker and get it across quickly, but....

Contact irunguns. When I bought my 375 they brought it across for me. They are out of Sherwood park

Wayne, you should really test out the peregrine bullets in that. I love them for the .375 H&H
I have them loaded up in solids and softs for my 416 rigby, happy so far...

Come on out to Zambia @BRICKBURN... i know a place or two you can test your new best caliber :whistle::D

Thanks Aaron and I'll have to work on that Pete.

The next question is what are you going to be using it on.....
A free gun could mean an expensive safari!

The next question is what are you going to be using it on.....
A free gun could mean an expensive safari!

I like to test the big calibers out on Ruffed Grouse first. They tend to be tough and require more accuracy than the big stuff. It is a great test. If you can hit the grouse neck at 100 yards, then I think you can safely go after the less dangerous stuff with confidence.

Contact irunguns. When I bought my 375 they brought it across for me. They are out of Sherwood park

I love this site. You are the man @Aaron Nietfeld

Contacted them and they are by far the best I have found.
All online forms and they do not want an arm and a leg to do paperwork.
Only thing that sucks is they have a VOIP phone. (quality sucks)

They can have it to my door by May 1 if all the paperwork is in by April 15.

Jerome was rolling on the floor when he pointed it out to me. Bloody internet. :)
Congratulations Wayne!

I had a really good laugh last night as Wayne did not even notice that the erase mark he left behind looked suspiciously like a "wiener" as @ArmyGrunt so aptly called it... I guess Wayne was too "excited" about winning the rifle to notice... ;)

Here for all to enjoy, no need to wait for April Fools!

winning ticket.jpg

It's so nice to have friends. :love:

He was too quick on the keyboard. :E Pissed:

You just wait for April Fools now buddy!:sneaky:

Congratulations Wayne!

I had a really good laugh last night as Wayne did not even notice that the erase mark he left behind looked suspiciously like a "wiener" as @ArmyGrunt so aptly called it... I guess Wayne was too "excited" about winning the rifle to notice... ;)

Here for all to enjoy, no need to wait for April Fools!

View attachment 176406
When he sent me the pic of it I thought he was subliminally showing how excited he was about winning! Showed it to my wife and she had a lot of questions about the type of guys on this site! Gotta give the poor guy a break though, he was pretty sick yesterday

Thanks for the back up Albert.

I am already planning my revenge......

When he sent me the pic of it I thought he was subliminally showing how excited he was about winning! Showed it to my wife and she had a lot of questions about the type of guys on this site! Gotta give the poor guy a break though, he was pretty sick yesterday
Just could not resist! :E Big Grin:

OK guys so the moment you have all been waiting for is here. Things kind of fell apart today trying to get this done so instead of a video we ended up doing a live random number generator to pick. The winning number is.......
View attachment 176363This is a screen shot of the live draw on Skype with the number generator. That ticket, number 6 belongs to....
View attachment 176365
Thanks to all that paricipated! Congrats on the win Wayne!

Wait... Wayne won???

1. Wayne is really good with computers
  2. A random number generator from a computer was used
  3. I've seen Wayne post in threads with Russians, which means be must be talking to them
  4. That's pretty strong proof the Russians are involved in this and changed the outcome of the raffle
Did we learn nothing from the US election?????? :E Excited::E Frightened:

:A Outta:

Я планирую захватить мир на следующей неделе

Go plug this in to Google translate and see what you get! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Go plug this in to Google translate and see what you get! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Screen Shot 2017-03-16 at 1.50.21 PM.png

Wait... Wayne won???

1. Wayne is really good with computers
  2. A random number generator from a computer was used
  3. I've seen Wayne post in threads with Russians, which means be must be talking to them
  4. That's pretty strong proof the Russians are involved in this and changed the outcome of the raffle
Did we learn nothing from the US election?????? :E Excited::E Frightened:

:A Outta:
Could not agree more! (y)(y)

Дональд поможет вам в этом. Надеюсь, ты помнишь, я всегда поддерживал тебя!

:A Bravo:

Дональд поможет вам в этом. Надеюсь, ты помнишь, я всегда поддерживал тебя!

:A Bravo:
Screen Shot 2017-03-16 at 1.54.47 PM.png

I found this one buried in my hunting Album.
Putin was pretty helpful on a Kudu hunt once.

hunting with putin.jpg

95ba2ab372834286a2a78fc7ca9eb907%7E3.jpeg

Brain and Wayne do rhyme, but I'm inclined to think he's more like Pinkie at heart

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shrec2000

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.