CZ 550 .416 Rigby RAFFLE

Congratulations Wayne! Glad it found a good home with its .375 cousin.

Thanks for the raffle Albert, I hope the kids enjoy the new classes!

Brickburn Congrats on your rifle!!!!!

Congratulations Brickburn!

Jerome was rolling on the floor when he pointed it out to me. Bloody internet. :)
Glad I wasn't the only one, I flashed back to high school for a minute. I really needed that laugh after the day I've had! I love this site!

Albert, I want to see what these two young people create with the funds for their new classes.

Thanks for the creative funding project Albert.

Thanks for the congrats guys. I did not even know my ticket numbers and Albert just showed me the winning ticket on the screen.

When I think about this draw being done with Albert I noted that we were 3330km apart and Jerome was laughing at my "Art" from another vector 2700Km away. Pretty well had North America covered this evening.
This is an interesting community for sure.

Thanks for the laughs.

Congrats Brick!

Congratulations Brick!! Kevin

Congratulations Wayne on having the winning ticket. Let's not forget the man behind the scenes too, which was Albert's dad as I recall. He was the one that donated the rifle for the auction.

Congrats Wayne!

I knew that rifle was coming to Canada, I thought it was coming to the East, its traveling in the wrong direction.

Congrats Brickburn

@BRICKBURN That is a sign of good clean living! Congrats. The only good news for me is that losing this auction made me pull the trigger on a double rifle, actually two of them. It was a package deal with a hunter that was "retiring" from africa. When I receive them, I will post some pictures. 500/416 which is what I wanted and a 500NE. Kreighoff and Blaser respectively.

Is it safe to say there has been a order for some TTSX's places already?

wayne you sure you can handle a .416...?.....:D congrats :E Celebrate::D Beers:

The last Rigby caliber (450 Rigby) I shot pounded the air out of my right lung the first time I shot it.
I may need a lessons.

Is it safe to say there has been a order for some TTSX's places already?

I am pretty certain that some TTSX will be in the offing. I'm also hoping that Barnes has a "legal" solid in this caliber. Then I am going to be asking for some help, because I have zero clue about reloading solids.

Wayne, you should really test out the peregrine bullets in that. I love them for the .375 H&H

Thanks Albert.

Anyone imported a firearm from the US in Canada lately?

I am starting my research for services to get this across the border legally. Apparently, I could give it to an asylum seeker and get it across quickly, but....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xihequliu56

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's