Custom Made Hunting & Camping Knives

I would be very careful here lads. I have 5 damascus blades here I bought "cheap" turns out they are Pakistani made. Total and absolute crap. I should have known better cos if it sounds to good to be true it usually is. A knifemaker friend of mine told me the steel is recycled engine blocks with minimal carbon content, if any!
MarkCZ
Mr.MarkCZ I think which Damascus knives you have they no have good tempered and with sorry we know in Pakistan many person sell Damascus knives which mostly not understand that who can temper the Damascus and who can make proper for long time use.
May be you know that when high Corban steel go on tempering process mostly maker can't do proper temper and quench because they not use perfect quenching oil and not understand that about complete process of quenching.
Any way if you like then inform us we will send you a knife for test. Then you we will more talk on it.

I would be very careful here lads. I have 5 damascus blades here I bought "cheap" turns out they are Pakistani made. Total and absolute crap. I should have known better cos if it sounds to good to be true it usually is. A knifemaker friend of mine told me the steel is recycled engine blocks with minimal carbon content, if any!
MarkCZ

That's the point I was trying to make in my original post. "Damascus me bollix"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LudieBush2

Latest profile posts

I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?