Custom Made Hunting & Camping Knives

I would be very careful here lads. I have 5 damascus blades here I bought "cheap" turns out they are Pakistani made. Total and absolute crap. I should have known better cos if it sounds to good to be true it usually is. A knifemaker friend of mine told me the steel is recycled engine blocks with minimal carbon content, if any!
MarkCZ
Mr.MarkCZ I think which Damascus knives you have they no have good tempered and with sorry we know in Pakistan many person sell Damascus knives which mostly not understand that who can temper the Damascus and who can make proper for long time use.
May be you know that when high Corban steel go on tempering process mostly maker can't do proper temper and quench because they not use perfect quenching oil and not understand that about complete process of quenching.
Any way if you like then inform us we will send you a knife for test. Then you we will more talk on it.

I would be very careful here lads. I have 5 damascus blades here I bought "cheap" turns out they are Pakistani made. Total and absolute crap. I should have known better cos if it sounds to good to be true it usually is. A knifemaker friend of mine told me the steel is recycled engine blocks with minimal carbon content, if any!
MarkCZ

That's the point I was trying to make in my original post. "Damascus me bollix"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dhoover

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!

Hyde Hunter wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
which East Cape Taxidermist are you referring to? I had Lauriston do my work not real happy with them. oh thanks for the advise on the mount hangers a few months ago. Jim
jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with
Grz63 wrote on Cecil Hammonds's profile.
Greetings from Clermont -ferrand !!