COVID-19 Coronavirus UPDATES, BANS, CLOSURES, ADVISORY, etc.

Perception is reality folks. No matter how freaking stupid and jackassary it is. Perception is that death is imminent and the sky is falling so this suckfest continues.

America is in freak out mode.
Europe also.
Countries are closing their borders.
Schools, children day care centers, also.
One may not visit old people's homes,
Churches cancel their services.
Mass events (from 1,000 people up) are no longer held.
Events from 100 persons upwards should be cancelled voluntarily.
Avoid social contacts,and and and
However, this is not freaked out, but precautions, the toilet paper and noodle hysteria I do not understand either.

Last edited:
Throwing a little humor into things, the bandit had to be called in for the national TP emergency
FB_IMG_1584126701067.jpg

Went down to Wally world. Not a shred of T.P, paper towels, or Kleenex, to be found. The pain reliever shelves in the Pharmacy were pretty barren as well. Antibacterial dish soap shelves were 75% empty.

When I got home and put everything away, I washed my hands with alcohol. Especially after touching those nasty shopping carts.

Overheard multiple conversations in the store about this virus.

America is in freak out mode.

As long as you have the Sears catalog and old magazines you're good to go. Don't fret tp.

As long as you have the Sears catalog and old magazines you're good to go. Don't fret tp.
Good luck flushing those glossy stiff pages!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::eek:o_O

CHINA THREATENS TO THROW AMERICA ‘INTO THE MIGHTY SEA OF THE CORONAVIRUS.’
China is threatening to wreak havoc on America’s drug supply amid the Wuhan coronavirus outbreak. Thanks to our globalist elite and especially missteps during the Obama-Biden administration, Beijing has the power to do just that.

By Christian Whiton, National Interest

China is threatening to wreak havoc on America’s drug supply amid the Wuhan coronavirus outbreak. Thanks to our globalist elite and especially missteps during the Obama-Biden administration, Beijing has the power to do just that.

IN AN ARTICLE IN XINHUA, ONE OF THE CHINESE COMMUNIST PARTY’S MOUTHPIECES, BEIJING THREATENED THAT IT CAN IMPOSE PHARMACEUTICAL EXPORT CONTROLS AFTER WHICH AMERICA WILL BE “PLUNGED INTO THE MIGHTY SEA OF CORONAVIRUS.”

https://gellerreport.com/2020/03/china-threatens-sea-of-corona.html/

I can tell you from first-hand experience, the cyberattacks originating in China and North Korea being launched against American healthcare companies have increased dramatically within the last week. We have never seen them at this level.

Screenshot_20200313-153937_Chrome.jpg
crap......

I have bought 14 cases of Budweiser brewed 10 gal of Homebrew and made 6 gallons of wine. I have a big shipment if toilet paper coming from Amazon. I'm good to go.

I have at least 5 years supply of wine on hand. I may come up a little short on whiskey.

Use a heavy duty bag and secure it with a zip tie!
It's good that you already completed your three retirement safaris....do you have a fourth planned after the virus goes away???

It's good that you already completed your three retirement safaris....do you have a fourth planned after the virus goes away???

Sue has decided that she needs to hunt leopard. I’ll tag along and shoot a buffalo for bait! 2021 if sanity returns to our world.

Sue has decided that she needs to hunt leopard. I’ll tag along and shoot a buffalo for bait! 2021 if sanity returns to our world.

The sacrifices we will make for loved ones.

I remember the Sears catalogue. Could order a shotgun, underwear and a house at one time.

Now, I believe, the Sears catalogue consists of an Error 404 code. Be sure to use your iPhone instead of your iPad. The iPad might not flush.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeesaLague

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?
Trogon wrote on Mac Baren's profile.
@Mac Baren, I live central to city of Cincinnati. I have work travel early this week but could hopefully meet later this week (with no schedule changes). What area of town are you working/staying in?
Kind regards
Ron
Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well
Looking for brass or reloads for 475noz2 Jefferies ammo. Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Charles