Cape Buffalo pictures

Finally, able to add by own buff picture to this thread. The grizzly stick with the Iron will 250 Buff got both lungs and he only went about 60 yards.
buff3.jpg
buff8.jpg

Two buf above were taken in Kwazulu Natal SA with Cullen Kelly. Top bull was right at 43 “

Caprivi - 300 gr TSX .375 Custom FN Mauser
buff9.jpg

Zambezi Delta, Mozambique - 300 gr TSX .375 Blaser S2
Blaser buff.jpg

Zambezi Delta, Mozambique - 300 gr A-Frame .375 Blaser R8
buff15.jpg

Limpopo - 300 gr A-Frame .375 Blaser R8
buff11.jpg

Buff13.jpg

Curious where is the hunting area and PH RR 314 if you do not mind?

Curious where is the hunting area and PH RR 314 if you do not mind?
Mario Tinkler. Best PH I have used. Does his scouting and knows everyone. It was an hour or two S. Of Colesburg, SA. We stayed at Chargo numerous nights and my friend killed a buffalo there and it was great hunting. Amazing how Buffalo can completely disappear in the mountains. Largest buffalo I have ever seen were at Chargo Reserve. I was content to stay and hunt there, but glad we left :-) Truly wild and huge ranch. Just for grins, check out some pictures at Chargo’s https://www.chargo.co.za/default.asp?CID=1

Great accommodations, staff, etc. and Charles has fantastic buff. We jumped one soft bossed bull with crazy drop that had to be 50”.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CristineDe

Latest profile posts

HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!

Hyde Hunter wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
which East Cape Taxidermist are you referring to? I had Lauriston do my work not real happy with them. oh thanks for the advise on the mount hangers a few months ago. Jim
jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with