Cal Pappas Auction

RR 314

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
I just came across a bunch of Cal’s doubles going up on the block next month. Here is an example. Morphy’s auction. I know many of you double rifle guys were friends with Cal.

Attachments

Thank you for sharing. Some interesting double rifles there

If one sorts through the three days of auction there are quite a few rifles which answer the "where can I find a _______ rifle chambered in ______ caliber" threads seen here on AH. Just need to be mindful of the 26% Auction Premium fee and factor that into your bids.

If one sorts through the three days of auction there are quite a few rifles which answer the "where can I find a _______ rifle chambered in ______ caliber" threads seen here on AH. Just need to be mindful of the 26% Auction Premium fee and factor that into your bids.
Agreed!.... Wish I could justify buying his Lang .450#2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaylaHorst

Latest profile posts

HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!

Hyde Hunter wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
which East Cape Taxidermist are you referring to? I had Lauriston do my work not real happy with them. oh thanks for the advise on the mount hangers a few months ago. Jim
jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with