Cal Pappas Auction

RR 314

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
I just came across a bunch of Cal’s doubles going up on the block next month. Here is an example. Morphy’s auction. I know many of you double rifle guys were friends with Cal.

Attachments

Thank you for sharing. Some interesting double rifles there

If one sorts through the three days of auction there are quite a few rifles which answer the "where can I find a _______ rifle chambered in ______ caliber" threads seen here on AH. Just need to be mindful of the 26% Auction Premium fee and factor that into your bids.

If one sorts through the three days of auction there are quite a few rifles which answer the "where can I find a _______ rifle chambered in ______ caliber" threads seen here on AH. Just need to be mindful of the 26% Auction Premium fee and factor that into your bids.
Agreed!.... Wish I could justify buying his Lang .450#2

Are you on Welfare?
Do you expect to live forever?
Is your local funeral home's hearse equipped with a luggage rack?

There -- I've justified it for you (you're welcome!). Let us know how it shoots. :cool:

914f200945484c54397b3107b7905c738db37c9c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Auction fires up tomorrow. I don’t think there will be any bargains. Full auto HK trigger assembly . . .

I followed Cal’s .600 NE but am out. :)

IMG_8771.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevin375

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?