Bullseye Taxidermy Vaalwater Pictures?

Moe324

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
I'm curious if anyone here has pictures of finished mounts done by Craig and his team at Bullseye?

No pictures, but I've got a local buddy that has had multiple animals done by them and they look great in person. He's got another shipment arriving soon. I'll be using Bullseye next year on my first trip to RSA.

I'm having them do my taxidermy from my trip in June. They have good reviews from what I've seen so far.

They are doing my taxidermy from May. Expected turn around time 15 months. I’ve been impressed with communications.

I just finished my 1st trip in June and they are doing my 11 trophies. Everything I’ve seen that they’ve done was nice and he’s one of the few taxidermist that I’ve found that I was comfortable doing my work instead of dip and pack to send back to the US. Prices seemed more than resolvable as well.

Work is done, should have my mounts in a few weeks, I was impressed with the finished work at their shop.

They are as good as US taxidermists and even better than some.
However because of their popularity their lead times are up to 18 months now.

Craig toured my PH school class through the entire shop and I got to see their process.
If I’m hunting in Limpopo he is the man.
I am looking for the pictures...

Last edited:
Eland I saw in 2022 mounted by them. I have 7 full body mounts and 6 wall Pedi shoulder mounts there. Can't wait to see them finished.
Screenshot_20240824-180604.png

They did several mounts for me in 2022, I’m really pleased with their work, help and communication.

My mounts are being done there. Last August all my animals went there. I have visited the shop, day of leaving actually and was very impressed. Have 3 shoulders, 2 pedestals, and 2 flats Even having the pedestals made there to save time on this end. Splurged on 2 fiberglass replicas of some 6 foot plus tusks, they will look good on either side of my flat screen. Originally from Rhodesia in the early '70's.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jameswilliamsau

Latest profile posts

Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.
TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]