Bullseye Taxidermy Vaalwater Pictures?

Moe324

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
I'm curious if anyone here has pictures of finished mounts done by Craig and his team at Bullseye?

No pictures, but I've got a local buddy that has had multiple animals done by them and they look great in person. He's got another shipment arriving soon. I'll be using Bullseye next year on my first trip to RSA.

I'm having them do my taxidermy from my trip in June. They have good reviews from what I've seen so far.

They are doing my taxidermy from May. Expected turn around time 15 months. I’ve been impressed with communications.

I just finished my 1st trip in June and they are doing my 11 trophies. Everything I’ve seen that they’ve done was nice and he’s one of the few taxidermist that I’ve found that I was comfortable doing my work instead of dip and pack to send back to the US. Prices seemed more than resolvable as well.

Work is done, should have my mounts in a few weeks, I was impressed with the finished work at their shop.

They are as good as US taxidermists and even better than some.
However because of their popularity their lead times are up to 18 months now.

Craig toured my PH school class through the entire shop and I got to see their process.
If I’m hunting in Limpopo he is the man.
I am looking for the pictures...

Last edited:
Eland I saw in 2022 mounted by them. I have 7 full body mounts and 6 wall Pedi shoulder mounts there. Can't wait to see them finished.
Screenshot_20240824-180604.png

They did several mounts for me in 2022, I’m really pleased with their work, help and communication.

My mounts are being done there. Last August all my animals went there. I have visited the shop, day of leaving actually and was very impressed. Have 3 shoulders, 2 pedestals, and 2 flats Even having the pedestals made there to save time on this end. Splurged on 2 fiberglass replicas of some 6 foot plus tusks, they will look good on either side of my flat screen. Originally from Rhodesia in the early '70's.

Got pictures of my mounts finished today.
IMG-20240903-WA0000.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lopehunter

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?