Buffalo surprise

Close one. Where's the tracker? They usually see that in time.

Wow... what a reaction time. Between noticing the buff, and the shot, there is less than 1 second. Amazing shot, especially as it seems that the buff is partly covered by brush during his charge, complicating even more a good shot.
And congrats to the cameraman too. Although I think it went so fast, that by the time he realized there was a buff bearing down on him, the buffalo was already shot and hitting dirt.

Good reason for a double. I probably would’ve put a shot 3 through the brain just to completely end it for the video. Pretty incredible reaction time.

WOW...That is definitely one heck of a good reason for buying a double rifle.
Videos like this make me want to not hunt buff until I have something more than a 375 H&H

Looking at the video over and over, I would want something +45 caliber for such an occasion.

Videos like this make me want to not hunt buff until I have something more than a 375 H&H
Looking at the video over and over, I would want something +45 caliber for such an occasion.
I don't think I'd ever hunt Buff with anything less than a .416. A .458 would be better yet.

Something that will merely get the job done is not what I want to have in my hands in a situation like that.

Were they tracking a wounded buffalo? WOW! Glad no one got hurt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TonjaLatou

Latest profile posts

I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?