AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Look what I just picked up from Book in the woods. 53 of 1000 on the reprint
20240705_104345.jpg

Mine is on the way!!!

Excellent book. I had one and foolishly sold it. After scouring the earth for a 2nd copy, it's not going anywhere.

I still haven't gotten mine. I placed a pre-order. Even called and gave them my credit card. But have heard nothing else. . . .

I still haven't gotten mine. I placed a pre-order. Even called and gave them my credit card. But have heard nothing else. . . .

He is in Houston and was dealing with the after effects of Hurricane Beryl. I just spoke with him earlier this week, my copy is now in route but it put him behind schedule.

That makes perfect sense!

In my opinion the best book on leopard hunting ever written.

Why is my copy special to me? Wayne gave one of the first copies signed to his father to give to me, I believe his father has passed.

Lon

Fantastic book...one of my favorites on the subject. Love the format and the physical aspects of the book...very different.

I checked just to see if there were copies still available...nothing shown on the website. If you don't have his book on lions (Drums of the Morning), you should get a copy. They will never be cheaper than now!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrandiBunn

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?