Buffalo surprise

WOW! Usually the cameraman in these situations does what I would do, absent a rifle........

Nice bull too.

That guy is a legend!

I would need a change of shorts and a stiff drink! That's assuming I would react fast enough...

Close one. Where's the tracker? They usually see that in time.

Wow... what a reaction time. Between noticing the buff, and the shot, there is less than 1 second. Amazing shot, especially as it seems that the buff is partly covered by brush during his charge, complicating even more a good shot.
And congrats to the cameraman too. Although I think it went so fast, that by the time he realized there was a buff bearing down on him, the buffalo was already shot and hitting dirt.

Good reason for a double. I probably would’ve put a shot 3 through the brain just to completely end it for the video. Pretty incredible reaction time.

WOW...That is definitely one heck of a good reason for buying a double rifle.
Videos like this make me want to not hunt buff until I have something more than a 375 H&H

Looking at the video over and over, I would want something +45 caliber for such an occasion.

Videos like this make me want to not hunt buff until I have something more than a 375 H&H
Looking at the video over and over, I would want something +45 caliber for such an occasion.
I don't think I'd ever hunt Buff with anything less than a .416. A .458 would be better yet.

Something that will merely get the job done is not what I want to have in my hands in a situation like that.

Were they tracking a wounded buffalo? WOW! Glad no one got hurt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babawanjimba

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!