Brown Bear Hunt In Romania

For anyone interested I have sent Marius my deposit and he has been excellent to work with! Very responsive and has provided answers to all my questions! I am hunting with him in the middle of Oct and will provide a fully report at the end.

Marius is first class. I had a great hunt with him and am making plans to go back next year.

would shake up the piggy bank and get back to you on this.. offer sounds really good..

Please NO BS here.
Ummm ask @chonk34 about his Russian “vacation” after brown bear hunting…..
Hunting bears in Romania with Marius is a welcome option for avoiding the Russian experience….

Last edited:
Reactions: WAB
Are you referring to my comment? If so, please read my hunt report.
I think he was referring to my comment about about going to Russian jail…. Or at least that’s the way I took his reply…. Maybe he can clear it up

Reactions: WAB
I think he was referring to my comment about about going to Russian jail…. Or at least that’s the way I took his reply…. Maybe he can clear it up

No biggie, was just curious and wanted to offer clarification if he was referring to me.

Any pics of bears which would fit into the different pricing catagories?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NonaWindso

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thokau wrote on Just a dude in BC's profile.
Hallo, ein Freund von mir lebt auf einer Farm in den Rocky Mountains.
Leider kam es dort in den letzten Wochen zu Bränden.
Hoffe es geht dir gut!?
1000009202.jpg
1000009102.jpg
1000008936.jpg
1000008850.jpg
1000008747.jpg
It's been a great Safari here in Zambia with Mbizi Safaris so far!! Heading out to the Kafue Flats tomorrow for Lechwe