Ruger M77 MKII 6mm Rem

Right. A new member lists a rifle for sale in a thread about scammers... gotta love
So saying I have a gun for sale makes me a scammer?
I didn’t even mention how to pay.
FYI I prefer using an escrow service like guntab or use a gun shop to make the transaction.

FWIW, All i seen was the listing for the gun, I have one that I don’t use and like to sell. I didn’t read through the thread.
Is this the crap you are going to get from people on this site if you mention you have a gun for sale in the classified section?

FWIW, All i seen was the listing for the gun, I have one that I don’t use and like to sell. I didn’t read through the thread.
Is this the crap you are going to get from people on this site if you mention you have a gun for sale in the classified section?
lol now you just complain. That helps your case ….

Make a proper listing for your item and we will see.

It’s not that hard to be a normal person online.

lol now you just complain. That helps your case ….

Make a proper listing for your item and we will see.

It’s not that hard to be a normal person online.Yup abnormal to see the same gun you have in a classified add and say you also have one you’d sell.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I DIDN’T READ THROUGH THE THREAD !! SAW THE GUN ANS SAID I HAVE THE SAME ONE FOR SALE,! WHY IS THAT SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND?

I DIDN’T READ THROUGH THE THREAD !! SAW THE GUN ANS SAID I HAVE THE SAME ONE FOR SALE,! WHY IS THAT SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND?
Go list it on gunbroker and fuck off.

You have nothing to add to this website.
Just using the free classifieds section.

So saying I have a gun for sale makes me a scammer?
I didn’t even mention how to pay.
FYI I prefer using an escrow service like guntab or use a gun shop to make the transaction.
That you obviously have no idea the process we use to sell stuff here and posted a gun for sale in a thread about a guy getting scammed for the same gun is indicative that you could very well be a scammer or an idiot, neither of which is a good thing.
Your further reactions in subsequent posts just confirms that. Screaming at us in all caps wont get you anywhere.
Hope you are able to sell 'your' rifle elsewhere.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP392

Latest profile posts

thokau wrote on Just a dude in BC's profile.
Hallo, ein Freund von mir lebt auf einer Farm in den Rocky Mountains.
Leider kam es dort in den letzten Wochen zu Bränden.
Hoffe es geht dir gut!?
1000009202.jpg
1000009102.jpg
1000008936.jpg
1000008850.jpg
1000008747.jpg
It's been a great Safari here in Zambia with Mbizi Safaris so far!! Heading out to the Kafue Flats tomorrow for Lechwe