Bring Black Bear Back

Doyled96

AH member
Reaction score
Hey all, friend of mine is doing a bow black bear hunt in Saskatchewan next year. Can he bring his pelt and bear meat back across country lines into the US?

Hey all, friend of mine is doing a bow black bear hunt in Saskatchewan next year. Can he bring his pelt and bear meat back across country lines into the US?
Oh yes! I flew from Saskatoon with meat and skull. Whatever you do not fly thru Toronto.

Oh yes! I flew from Saskatoon with meat and skull. Whatever you do not fly thru Toronto.
He is driving still no problem?

No problems. Just have the paperwork that the outfitter should provide. Most of the time they haven't even needed to even see the bear.
I've done it at least a dozen times driving!

Biggest problem I've had is mud covering my license plate!!!!

No problems. Just have the paperwork that the outfitter should provide. Most of the time they haven't even needed to even see the bear.
I've done it at least a dozen times driving!
Excellent thank you!

Absolutely. I'll be up in Manitoba in May bringing it all back.

Not a problem. You will have it tagged of course. Main thing is having your 4473 in order if needed for re-entry and your WiN card for hunting in Canada.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brno602

Latest profile posts

EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on MarcoPani's profile.
Happy Birthday, from Grahamstown, South Africa.
I hope your day is great!
Cheers
Marius
EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on Ilkay Taskin's profile.
Happy Birthday from Grahamstown, South Africa! I hope you have a great day!
Cheers, Marius
idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]