Bring Black Bear Back

That's interesting...I hunted SK this spring and the guide said to be sure and have my WiN number so he could get my license. I got it and he got my license. Not sure of what is required...do your research.
Well Chile my research is done
I have been a resident in both Provinces for longer than you've been around. Wildlife identification number WIN is Alberta. Hunter Angling License HAL is Saskatchewan . You might want to pull your horns in before you accuse a fellow AH Member of not doing research.

Graham you totally misconstrued my post. It wasn’t directed at anyone other than to say there are some different regs up north than we are used to in the US. You weren’t on my mind even 1% as I posted it.

When they ask “do you have anything to declare?” Say “no” …I’ve yet to run into an issue with this method, but my house is 15 minutes from the border

Hey all, friend of mine is doing a bow black bear hunt in Saskatchewan next year. Can he bring his pelt and bear meat back across country lines into the US?
Absolutely. I flew mine back last September. Hunted in Saskatchewan, flew out of Edmonton Alberta. The customs agents in the airport (same group as who you will see at the border for driving), just had me fill out a form and our Outfitter had given us all the info we would need.

As a matter of fact, I just got my rug back from taxidermist last week.
1000012032.jpg
1000012020.jpg
1000011963.jpg

Nice bear and great hide condition. What did the skull measure?

Just hunted last Aug in Ontario. Here is my hunt report:
Brought bear hide skull and meat back without issues.
Bruce

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteffenWkl

Latest profile posts

EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on MarcoPani's profile.
Happy Birthday, from Grahamstown, South Africa.
I hope your day is great!
Cheers
Marius
EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on Ilkay Taskin's profile.
Happy Birthday from Grahamstown, South Africa! I hope you have a great day!
Cheers, Marius
idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]