Hunted
MOZ, RSA
192 total
$300 plus shipping

IMG_1517.jpeg
IMG_1516.jpeg
IMG_1515.jpeg
IMG_1514.jpeg

I will sell these by the 20rd bag for $32 each plus shipping.

Forgive my ignorance, but what cartridge achieve 2800fps with a 300g 375 projectile? Whichever it is, it must be incredibly deadly.

In a hunting rifle, a 375 Weatherby. There are other long range calibers in chassis that perform like that.

These bullets were by Wm. Steiger (Bitterroot Billy). May be the beginning of all those bonded bullets we prefer today.
He was a colorful character that hand made most of his product. At least that is my concept of his methodology. The bullets were much preferred by a limited (at the time) group of people.Not to say that that limited supply was not wanted but limited by the means of communication of the day.
Met him once in the company of a friend of his and enjoyed their conversation concerning bullet manufacture.

2,800 fps, with a 1 in 8 twist, to get the suggested rps.

I have never seen a 375 anything with a twist nearly that fast...

With a 1 in 10 twist you will need 3,500 fps.

(4200/12) x 10

Something wrong with this picture. You'd need a 375 based on the 50 BMG.

I have never loaded or shot any of these but they are shorter then a Barnes TSX 300gr and those shoot good through most 375H&H rifles. I will send the 12 loose bullets to the first guy that wants to load them up and give us a report.

I’ll be glad to load them my 375 H&H and 375 Ruger. Even shoot 1 into water jug and paper. That would be fun to report back on.

Mountaineer for the win! Private message me your address and they will be in the mail tomorrow. I think several of us will be anxious to see the results.

The Bitterroots are the first iteration of the Trophy Bonded Bearclaw.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
francisgriffin2

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia