Hunted
MOZ, RSA
192 total
$300 plus shipping

IMG_1517.jpeg
IMG_1516.jpeg
IMG_1515.jpeg
IMG_1514.jpeg

I will sell these by the 20rd bag for $32 each plus shipping.

Forgive my ignorance, but what cartridge achieve 2800fps with a 300g 375 projectile? Whichever it is, it must be incredibly deadly.

In a hunting rifle, a 375 Weatherby. There are other long range calibers in chassis that perform like that.

These bullets were by Wm. Steiger (Bitterroot Billy). May be the beginning of all those bonded bullets we prefer today.
He was a colorful character that hand made most of his product. At least that is my concept of his methodology. The bullets were much preferred by a limited (at the time) group of people.Not to say that that limited supply was not wanted but limited by the means of communication of the day.
Met him once in the company of a friend of his and enjoyed their conversation concerning bullet manufacture.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeesaLague

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?
Trogon wrote on Mac Baren's profile.
@Mac Baren, I live central to city of Cincinnati. I have work travel early this week but could hopefully meet later this week (with no schedule changes). What area of town are you working/staying in?
Kind regards
Ron
Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well
Looking for brass or reloads for 475noz2 Jefferies ammo. Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Charles