Any Other Interests???

Image1719147206.867935.jpg

Managing the farm takes most of my spare time. This is a strip of sorghum following the contour down through a longleaf planting to an oak bottom. The work is paying off, quail numbers are outstanding this year.

Your neighbors will be advertising for a hit man.
especially in a condo .. the association isn't exactly fond of me anyway.

I don't golf, or drink wine @ they're gatherings, etc. This place needs a pulse!!!
At this point, I think drums might be appropriate.

I would list “curiosity” as one of my most prominent personality traits. Unfortunately, growing up poor made it difficult to pursue many interests. However, I have made up for it as an adult. I am trying to encourage that same trait in our young son. In fact, I made him an ABC book a year or so ago, which captures some of these interests:

IMG_7703.jpeg
IMG_7704.jpeg
IMG_7705.jpeg
IMG_7706.jpeg
IMG_7707.jpeg
IMG_7708.jpeg
IMG_7709.jpeg
IMG_7710.jpeg
IMG_7711.jpeg
IMG_7712.jpeg
IMG_7713.jpeg
IMG_7714.jpeg
IMG_7715.jpeg
IMG_7716.jpeg
IMG_7717.jpeg
IMG_7718.jpeg
IMG_7719.jpeg
IMG_7720.jpeg
IMG_7721.jpeg
IMG_7722.jpeg
IMG_7723.jpeg
IMG_7724.jpeg
IMG_7725.jpeg
IMG_7727.jpeg
IMG_7728.jpeg
IMG_7729.jpeg
IMG_7730.jpeg
IMG_7731.jpeg
IMG_7732.jpeg
IMG_7733.jpeg
IMG_7734.jpeg

IMG_7735.jpeg

It is still one of his favorite books that he reads almost every night before bed!

I recognize that some of the items are a linguistic stretch, but it wasn’t easy coordinating each letter to a hobby for which I had a good picture.

The final picture was from my last walk with my 18 year old dog :(

Im working on Vol. II!

I wasn't one of the lucky ones, or perhaps I was spared? Lord knows ..

But someone once told me: "Don't ever get Married. Find a Woman you Hate & just Buy her a House .. Skip the Middleman ;)
I was a divorce lawyer for 22 years so there is definitely practical wisdom there!

However, in truth, I haven't experienced anything that will give you a greater opportunity to grow and develop. The nuclear family is the foundation of our species, and I believe that its systematic degradation is the root cause of all of the problems we are facing.

I was a divorce lawyer for 22 years so there is definitely practical wisdom there!

However, in truth, I haven't experienced anything that will give you a greater opportunity to grow and develop. The nuclear family is the foundation of our species, and I believe that its systematic degradation is the root cause of all of the problems we are facing.
Certainly true .. with the "right" person.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KelleyMcFa

Latest profile posts

TAG SAFARI wrote on mvalden's profile.
Wishing you a Happy Birthday!
TAG SAFARI wrote on K31's profile.
TAG SAFARI wrote on davidg8480's profile.