Alcoholic???

Y'all don't be jealous just because you don't get or won't drink good beer. :Finger: :LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

o_O.....now gizmo stop being delusional and in denial...... as hopefully when you are cured your taste buds will be allowed to savour some luscious nectar flowing gently across them, and lapse into paroxysms of ecstasy ;)

o_O.....now gizmo stop being delusional and in denial...... as hopefully when you are cured your taste buds will be allowed to savour some luscious nectar flowing gently across them, and lapse into paroxysms of ecstasy ;)

@gizmo

You know as well as anybody that I like to disagree with @spike.t based upon principal alone, but I have to side with him here. American beer definitely doesn't have those paroxysm things in it!!! :E Confused:

Spikey how many hours did it take you with a dictionary in hand to come up that post?:p

Spikey how many hours did it take you with a dictionary in hand to come up that post?:p

It isn't the dictionary that improves his vocabulary, it is the Vodka. And many hours.... :A Banana:

image.jpg
The ingredients to spike's Christmas breakfast punch!!

For the record I do quite enjoy vodka and spiced rum!

the orange ones the bomb

Time to start planning my next hunting trip???:A Banana:

image.jpeg

Het did the same thing last year , headed for the East Cape this year!

Folks just discovered my new favorite drink Dr . McGillicuddy’s Peach whiskey So damn smooth you don't get the hang over til 3 day later! Hahaha

I found it finally, thanks good.......thanks Tambo Airport......!!!!!

DSCN0124.jpg

:D

image.jpg

Rocket whatever you found it looks to me like you are in the right place! Jack and Jim are two of my best friends!

Charly.......that was what I was looking for......Jack and Jim to take to the Lodge in the Karoo.....two worthy gentlemen, and They allways comes with me.......

Take a look of this.........

DSCN0559.jpg

DSCN0560.jpg

This is the Souther Sun Hotel Bar in Jo´Burg where I have spent one nigth before come back to Buenos Aires.......

I really thought I had died and had come to paradaise......what a great please to be talking about hunting during long hours........They have the best Scotch brand´s there........

Puppy monkey baby

FB_IMG_1454892383389.jpg

Ok, so not a beer commercial, but it should have been. :A Banana Sad:

drunk_people_640_43.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kendyl

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia