Alcoholic???

o_O.....:E Head Scratch:....surely thats the whole of the usa unless its imported?.........:A Stirring::A Whistle::E Big Grin:
Weeeeelll idk it depends. RSA beer was ok. Not sure about what ya'll got up there. I was super glad to finally drink a good ol coors lite when I got home.

Well I can't speak for all African beer as my only experience was with Castle and Amstead (Stell, what ever the hell its called) both were mediocre at best and I wasn't complaining as it was cold, wet, and readily available. I did like that hunters stuff with breakfast though.

Hey, coors light is only two drops of donkey piss!! The rest is water.

whatever with the usa donkey/cats piss amateurs :E Big Grin: this is what us true alcoholics have been on in the christmas eve festivities leading up to midnight and CHRISTMAS DAY :E Celebrate::A Yeah::A Yell: all magnums which i think the usa people would like :A Thumbs Up:....jeez PR can consume this stuff!! :E Celebrate::E Big Grin::D Cheers:
LPR%20mag%20%26%206%20LSA%20Moya.jpg

laurent-perrier-brut-magnum.jpg

Attachments

• LPR mag & 6 LSA Moya.jpg
    LPR mag & 6 LSA Moya.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 142
  • laurent-perrier-brut-magnum.jpg
    laurent-perrier-brut-magnum.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 141
A belt, from the magnum, huh Mike? :D Booze:

SANTA BABY PR says to people who dont drink her favourite tipple as in a couple of posts above ......get a life and happy christmas even if you do drink other common things.......apparently you cant help it but therapy might be good..............:D Cheers:...and to her favorite people on AH ...in no special order :E Excited:...ok calm down ;) @AfricaHunting.com ....jeez she has no qualms about going to the headman......:E Shake Head:.......@BRICKBURN.....mmmm working her way down.....@jacostrauss she is waiting to meet lindy in vegas!!!! @phoenixphil....and ...@hartzview she says jacques you are a dinky little fkr cute but vertically challenged....:D happy christmas and :D Cheers:to all
Image0545.jpg

Last edited:
Choices, what a pain in the ass! Merry Christmas to all of you! I am going to follow my nightly routine of getting belligerently shitfaced and getting up and going to work in the morning. No rest for the wicked, just Advil.
image.jpg

Weeeeelll idk it depends. RSA beer was ok. Not sure about what ya'll got up there. I was super glad to finally drink a good ol coors lite when I got home.
In Idaho we use coors light to wash up with before we drink a real beer!!

What does Coors light and Sex in a canoe have in common?

They are both fuckin' near water! Lol

Why do you think Budweiser keeps so many Clyesdales in the stable........

Y'all don't be jealous just because you don't get or won't drink good beer. :Finger: :LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

image.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anya77On

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia