Alaskan Lady that loves to hunt and fish

Welcome to AH!

Welcome welcome welcome

Good day! Welcome from our side too!

Yes a lot of Alaskans here! ER

Have a list of some animals, but I would definitely stay open to opportunities that present it self. Even more so if bowhunting

If a great trophy sized animal not on your list presents itself you should probably take it as a gift from the hunting gods!

I have a very nice waterbuck and red Lechwe that are my favorite mounts even though I had no idea before hand that they were such neat animals!

Heartiest welcome, Ma’am. You’ll fit right in.

:S Welcome:

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH. Looking forward to your contributions to the forum.
Bruce

Welcome from Michigan, you will learn a lot here.

Welcome aboard, this is the right place to get good advice, bunch of good enablers here :ROFLMAO: How about sharing a story or two with pictures of your hunts/fishing trip with us.

Hello everyone,
I am AK Huntress. I live in Alaska and LOVE hunting and fishing. I get out as much as possible. My main rifle I use here is a Tikka 30-06. I love fishing and spend as much time on the water as possible in the summers. I'm super excited to go hunting in Africa next year. Having a hard time deciding on what species to target because I want to hunt them all. Hoping that joining this forum will help me narrow it down a bit.
I'm excited to be here and learn everything I can.
Welcome!!! Most people including myself started with a PG hunt with Kudu being the most wanted animal. We then included Impala and Zebra with a Wart Hog. This is a good simple package to start. Places like Game 4 Africa and Fronteer Safari both in Eastern Cape offer this type of first hunt from $4500 to $5500 and is a great first hunt. Nyala, Blesbok and Gemsbok are great adds. Moving into DG I recommend your first animal being a Cape Buffalo. Depending on what type hunt you want these can go from $9000 in SA to about $15000 in Zim. Hope this helps!!!

Welcome to AH AK Huntress!

Welcome to AH. Its nice to have another potential addict. Enjoy Africa for all it has to offer, not just the hunting but the people, the places, the culture and the venues. Africa is a whole other world. Looking forward to reading your hunting reports.

Welcome AK Huntress!
Don't forget that trophy processing and shipping are very expensive in Africa.
I respectfully suggest to invest money in hunting days and/or shot animals and to take home inexpensive pictures or videos.

Hello everyone,
I am AK Huntress. I live in Alaska and LOVE hunting and fishing. I get out as much as possible. My main rifle I use here is a Tikka 30-06. I love fishing and spend as much time on the water as possible in the summers. I'm super excited to go hunting in Africa next year. Having a hard time deciding on what species to target because I want to hunt them all. Hoping that joining this forum will help me narrow it down a bit.
I'm excited to be here and learn everything I can.
Welcome!

I am just finishing up my second part of my first hunts in South Africa. All I can say is wow! What an amazing place.

-Tony

Welcome to the forum! Alaska is such a beautiful state, you are truly blessed to have that as your backyard.

Welcome at AH from sunny Limpopo South Africa.

May you gather a lot of info on the blog and meet a bunch of friends with common interest.

Happy hunting !

Louis

Welcome to a very helpful and informative forum. You will be able to ask questions and get help in making your african safari come true.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SimonGlass

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JG26Irish_2 wrote on WISafariHunter's profile.
About Lon's Elephant hunts w/Tokoloshe? I hear Lon is battling cancer? What is his long term prognosis? I am already booked to hunt Africa in 2024 2025. Might consider 2026 for another African hunt. I want to hunt a more wild open region devoid of civilization. Concern is the risk that I book f/2026 then find poor Lon has passed on? Does Lon have any assistance to carry on the business in his absence?
Life is Short live it how you want...
jgraco33 wrote on 85lc's profile.
Is your 22HP still available? If so have the original case?
tacklers wrote on ianevans's profile.
Hi Ian, I'm contemplating my first outing, leaving UK via Dubai to Africa, taking rifles as you did.

I presume it went okay for you, would you have done anything differently? Cheers, Richard East Sussex