Alaskan Lady that loves to hunt and fish

Welcome to AH! We look forward to you sharing your stories!

Sorry I'm just seeing this now, but welcome to AH nonetheless!

G’day from Australia

welcome to the website! I find it to be a great source of information. and there are lots of Alaska people on this forum so Alaska hunting has talked about a lot. I myself have hunted Africa and Alaska, but more so Alaska. my father owns a place in Anchorage so i go up several times a year.

Greetings AK Huntress,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

I live in Alaska as well (Los Anchorage).:ROFLMAO:

Reading between the lines I think you’ve already selected a safari company for your pending trip to Africa next year.
So, I won’t try to divert you from your plan.

Upon returning, please do post a hunt report and photos.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Hello everyone,
I am AK Huntress. I live in Alaska and LOVE hunting and fishing. I get out as much as possible. My main rifle I use here is a Tikka 30-06. I love fishing and spend as much time on the water as possible in the summers. I'm super excited to go hunting in Africa next year. Having a hard time deciding on what species to target because I want to hunt them all. Hoping that joining this forum will help me narrow it down a bit.
I'm excited to be here and learn everything I can.
Hi,

If you are into hunting traditional Africa. Zimbavwe we have a lot to offer. One thing that reall helps in planning a hunt and experience for you is how many days do you have to be in country. We like to see that 10 days are allocated to hunting 4 days are required fir transportation. My wife guides some of the hunts for other hunts we use gree lance PHs.

Lon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adipose

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

overunderranger wrote on Stamp Collector's profile.
I'm interested in the 28 gauge Ruger, if you still have it.
Tanner wrote on gearguywb's profile.
I’m blown away the rifle hasn’t sold. I will take it!
wolfhunter wrote on Mark haynes's profile.
I hunted with you a couple years back speedy goat with Don Lynch call me
I've been hunting and shooting all my life in So Cal. Luckily, I've passed it on to my son who does his thing on the East coast except when we get together for some outdoor activities. I shoot just about anything that goes bang including rifle, shotgun and muzzleloaders. I've scratch-built several flint rifles and a couple of pistols and rebuilt several old muzzlestuffers for friends.