AH Get Together In Dallas During Dallas Safari Club (DSC) Convention 2022

Yes sir. We are at the statler. Got some reservation for Dakota's steak house tomorrow night. Got to see what this Texas steak house business is all about.

Then try Del Fresco’s or Bob’s in the Omni.

Gentlemen, I was planning on attending, however got the Flu bug and will not be attending. Everyone have fun and Uber take and forth.

Since today is whiskey Wednesday at the Crafty Irishman which means all the whiskey over $12 is half price I'm.about to try the 21yr old Red Breast

Wish you hadn’t mentioned this…..a bit of Jameson Distiller’s Safe being consumed now.

image.jpg

If the rivers don’t rise, looking forward to seeing old and new AH Friends. Sad a lot of our people won’t be there, looks like I’m gonna have to go to Zambia to drink with Mike this year hopefully @spike.t

Ha ha. Indeed. I am now sampling the Glenlivet Nadurra. I look forward to the AH dinner Friday
Judging by that QR code we must be at the same bar.

Here now at Crafty Irishman

If the rivers don’t rise, looking forward to seeing old and new AH Friends. Sad a lot of our people won’t be there, looks like I’m gonna have to go to Zambia to drink with Mike this year hopefully @spike.t
@spike.t we are going to miss you. But i promise to buy Cody, myself, Gina, and whomever else happens to be hanging out in the cool kid section a drink in your stead;)

Yeah cody keeping fingers crossed :D Beers:

@spike.t we are going to miss you. But i promise to buy Cody, myself, Gina, and whomever else happens to be hanging out in the cool kid section a drink in your stead;)

Thanks Bob...as said unfortunately we can't make either show this year...both just ever so slightly pissed off...but am sure all who make it will have a great time...:E Celebrate::E Celebrate: :D Beers:

Figured to head that way today but Mother Nature says no. We r getting a serious winter snow today. Hope all goes well for everyone who jumped through hoops to get there. Enjoy and have one for me

Yes sir. We are at the statler. Got some reservation for Dakota's steak house tomorrow night. Got to see what this Texas steak house business is all about.

Bob's Chop House. It has no peer and very, very few equals.

Figured to head that way today but Mother Nature says no. We r getting a serious winter snow today. Hope all goes well for everyone who jumped through hoops to get there. Enjoy and have one for me
Hate to hear that since I haven't seen you in two years. I made it here around 3 pm. Tell the Rose hello!

I’m afraid we’re going to miss this one. Hope you all have a great time!

I’m afraid we’re going to miss this one. Hope you all have a great time!
We'll miss you, hopefully next year!

Reactions: WAB
Have a lot of fun at DSC all of you! Just also found out that a very good Hungarian friend of mine who works for SCI will be attending DSC as well. If someone passes by the SCI booth, tell Gabriella that Jurgen said hi .

I’ll get there at some point! :)

Cheers!

Gentlemen, I was planning on attending, however got the Flu bug and will not be attending. Everyone have fun and Uber take and forth.

Just an update, I had the Dr office run a PCR test too and that one came back positive. Sent for monoclonal antibodies Wednesday, assuming they have any left and the correct one.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BonnyHicks

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?