AH Get Together In Dallas During Dallas Safari Club (DSC) Convention 2022

@TwoTracks thanks again for the ride back to the hotel, that was gonna be an interesting walk back in low light conditions. Enjoyed talking to you, remember to watch out for those Officers. Ha ha

Thanks again to Jerome and all of the sponsors for the great evening at Gilley’s in Dallas this week. Nice meeting several other forum members and talking hunting, firearms, and life! See you next year or sooner at one of the other shows. Safe travels to your next destination this afternoon and as always, happy hunting and shooting, TheGrayRider.

@TwoTracks thanks again for the ride back to the hotel, that was gonna be an interesting walk back in low light conditions. Enjoyed talking to you, remember to watch out for those Officers. Ha ha
Get the Uber Ap for next time. Dallas has lousy cab service, but Uber works great. True in a lot of other cities.

I had a great time as usual. Enjoyed catching up with old friends and making a few new ones!

Yep. That was one heck of a party. If you get a chance to have a few beverages with @ActionBob and @Just Gina don't pass it up. Action knows how to party. Ha ha
And thanks to you and your wife, as well as @Uncle Sauce I now know everything i never knew that I needed to know about tobacco farming and fine whiskey barrels;)

@Just Gina and I had a blast and as usual ran out of time to visit with everyone we'd have liked to.

Well that's me seeing the sunrise in what was a rather nice London this morning. Bog thanks to @PHOENIX PHIL and @AfricaHunting.com for making it happen again. Far too many of y'all flaked out before the after party
PXL_20220110_080905729.jpg

Get the Uber Ap for next time. Dallas has lousy cab service, but Uber works great. True in a lot of other cities.
This trip was the first time I had used Uber and it was surprisingly easy. AND less expensive than a typical taxi from DFW to downtown and back. I think I am hook when in any big city.

We made it home and really enjoyed the dinner and catching up with everyone. Looking forward to seeing the hunt reports from everyone with what they booked.

Well I'm not too proud to admit I may have missed the better part of the Sat show based on a 24 hr alcohol poisoning bug I picked up late Friday evening. I thought I might be able to kill the dang bug with a few more drinks but apparently it didn't work :LOL:. Hopefully I'll catch a few of the outfits at the Houston Show.

We made it home and really enjoyed the dinner and catching up with everyone. Looking forward to seeing the hunt reports from everyone with what they booked.
Sorry we never got back together for some gun talk.....Hopefully next year and to pray this damn Covid will go away by then.

Thank you to the sponsors and everyone who came to the dinner! We had a pretty good turn out (130 people) considering the current state of things and it was a lot of fun to be back to "normal". The evening was amazing! I feel the party gets better with each passing year as everyone gets to know each other and it now is just a big group of friends. I'm always impressed at the great people that are members of this site, so many fun, friendly and welcoming people. Also I am so glad that some of the African outfitters were able to make it, even though the challenges of getting here were tough. The show this year was great...a lot of pent up demand which I hope will ease some of the burden that Covid has caused to outfitters. Looking forward to an adventurous 2022!

IMG_0588.JPG

Thanks to everyone who shared some pictures of the evening! Some more...

IMG_0592.JPG
IMG_0593.JPG
IMG_0594.JPG
IMG_0595.JPG
IMG_0596.JPG
IMG_0598.JPG
IMG_0599.JPG
IMG_0600.JPG
IMG_0602.JPG
IMG_0604.JPG

IMG_0605.JPG
IMG_0606.JPG
IMG_0608.JPG
IMG_0610.JPG
IMG_0611.JPG
IMG_0612.JPG
IMG_0613.JPG
IMG_0615.JPG
IMG_0616.JPG
IMG_0619.JPG

IMG_0620.JPG
IMG_0623.JPG
IMG_0635.JPG
IMG_0638.JPG
IMG_0624.JPG
IMG_0627.JPG
IMG_0629.JPG
IMG_0631.JPG
IMG_0634.JPG

Looks like you’re having fun at DSC Jerome!

Off topic, but any plans for an AH get together at SCI?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yosemitebam

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

T/C wrote on Dewald's profile.
Hi Dewald,
I am looking for a copy of Wright's "Shooting the British Double Rifle" (3E).
Please PM me (T/C) if you still have one.
Thank you very much in advance!!!
I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg