AH Get Together In Dallas During Dallas Safari Club (DSC) Convention 2018

I'll be there again, dragging a couple more guys along too. :D Beers: Can't wait!

I'm in me +1

WOW! 125 and counting!

Reservations for this event will close on December 29, 2017.

Marius, will you be on What’s App while in the States or will you have a US number?

I will be on Whats App whenever I have wifi , which will be in the mornings and evenings. Alternatively, my number for that time will be
(613) 220-5658

William Wright You're in +3! :A Thumbs Up:

@Royal27

You going to have enough name tags??

Let me know if you need reinforcements! 130 and counting!

This is to let everyone know that reservations will close on Friday December 29, 2017.

Howdy Jerome, I just sent fee via PayPal for my son Parker and my good friend Shawn Bird of Balla Balla Safaris, a member here on AH. That makes four of us! Looking forward to it!

Hello Jerome, I just paid for an additional person too. It should now be jasyblood +5.

Thanks!

Thanks Jerome. Will give them a call and see what can be organised. Would however like to see how many of the members attending the dinner, would be interested to meet up there, should they still be thirsty after 11:30 pm.
I’m always thirsty! Count me in. Why waste 2-1/2 hours of drinking? What about Gilley’s? We don’t have to leave the building and I want to see @tarbe and @sierraone on the mechanical bull, that ought to wake them up!lol

Hi Jerome just sent payment for me and Anita

I’m always thirsty! Count me in. Why waste 2-1/2 hours of drinking? What about Gilley’s? We don’t have to leave the building and I want to see @tarbe and @sierraone on the mechanical bull, that ought to wake them up!lol
@Bullthrower338 You have lost your mind if you think I am going get on a bull, mechanical or otherwise! I'll let Tarbe speak for himself!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiillmara

Latest profile posts

T/C wrote on Dewald's profile.
Hi Dewald,
I am looking for a copy of Wright's "Shooting the British Double Rifle" (3E).
Please PM me (T/C) if you still have one.
Thank you very much in advance!!!
I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg