African Sporting Creations - Unused Shooting Stick Sets

rookhawk

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Member of
NRA Life Benefactor, Trout Unlimited, Safari Club International
I have a brand-new set of ASC sticks I bought and never used. Bought them no realizing I needed a custom order version for a gigantic human.

The tripod full-length sticks had the upgrades of blued/black hardware and they are the standard 70" length for people around 6' tall. I "think" they were Tropical Walnut. With them I got the portable prone-style shooting sticks. I "think" they were Jatoba but might have been Shedua. Oh, and I had the silent bumpers as an option as well so they don't clatter.

They include the canvas ASC case. They are new and unused. I had to reorder and get custom length ones which have served me well on hundreds of days in the bush.

Cost new for them was around $500. I'll sell for $280 and free FedEx Ground shipping in the lower-48. Payment via some electronic means Paypal F&F, Zelle, Venmo.

IMG_0656.JPG

IMG_0657.JPG

They are great sticks! I have the same pair, used them in the Selous on a Hippo and Buff.

Buy once, cry once. Jim at ASC (an AH sponsor) was very good to me and my family. He made us a set of gigantic shooting sticks for super-huge rookhawk and created a second set of ends so that my pygmy pre-teen kids could use them modified for their purposes. They really are the best and while my personal set is beat to hell, they will survive another 20 safaris.

The above sticks are sold to @Flying.Parrott but I encourage the readers to support this amazing forum and support a sponsor that is making or importing the very best safari goods. While shooting sticks are expensive, really good US made ones are a once-in-a-lifetime purchase.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KatlynRegi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?