African Sporting Creations - Unused Shooting Stick Sets

rookhawk

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Member of
NRA Life Benefactor, Trout Unlimited, Safari Club International
I have a brand-new set of ASC sticks I bought and never used. Bought them no realizing I needed a custom order version for a gigantic human.

The tripod full-length sticks had the upgrades of blued/black hardware and they are the standard 70" length for people around 6' tall. I "think" they were Tropical Walnut. With them I got the portable prone-style shooting sticks. I "think" they were Jatoba but might have been Shedua. Oh, and I had the silent bumpers as an option as well so they don't clatter.

They include the canvas ASC case. They are new and unused. I had to reorder and get custom length ones which have served me well on hundreds of days in the bush.

Cost new for them was around $500. I'll sell for $280 and free FedEx Ground shipping in the lower-48. Payment via some electronic means Paypal F&F, Zelle, Venmo.

IMG_0656.JPG

IMG_0657.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MonroeMcKi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well
Looking for brass or reloads for 475noz2 Jefferies ammo. Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Charles