8x64 Brenneke....Who has one ?

Attachments

Thanks to all for their input in this, because of this thread I've discovered the 8mm Mazon.
I'm thinking this is exactly what I am looking for....non belted, fits '98 action, cases available from Bertram Brass, reamer from JGS and dies from RCBS.....if they kept the specs...

Roger

If you are considering an 8 MM Mazon, why not, for very similar if not better powder volume consider a 8 mm x 375 Ruger? You could rebarrel any 300 WINmag or 375 Ruger , Pacific Tools and Gauge will make you a reamer.

Thanks to all for their input in this, because of this thread I've discovered the 8mm Mazon.
I'm thinking this is exactly what I am looking for....non belted, fits '98 action, cases available from Bertram Brass, reamer from JGS and dies from RCBS.....if they kept the specs...

Roger
I looked at that after I read your post, looks like an interesting cartridge…..now I’m eyeing off my Colombian carbine that needs restoring….
Gumpy

I've had correspondence with the owner/designer of the 8mm Mazon, Alvaro Mazon, and he's looking into sending his reamer to me on loan....mainly checking legalities of sending a reamer from Spain to Australia, and back.....looks promising...

Roger

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NevaRodway

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TAG SAFARI wrote on mvalden's profile.
Wishing you a Happy Birthday!
TAG SAFARI wrote on K31's profile.
TAG SAFARI wrote on davidg8480's profile.
TAG SAFARI wrote on Daven22s's profile.