.425 Express?

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 53080
  • Start date Start date
@Badboymelvin
Your rifle is ideal for what you want mate. Even fits me like a glove. The stock is just fine for mitigating recoil as I find it a pussy cat that roars.
Ideal weight for that sambar country.
Bob

Thanks Bob (y)

You ARE someone who can comment on my rifle mate - as you have actually laid hands on it, shouldered it and fired it.

I think recoil is stout as it's putting out around 60ft/lbs - but its not a problem in the field, just as none of my .458's, .375's, .338's, .375 Weatherby, etc... have been a problem in the field either...

I think pointing out the 'flaws' of someone else's custom rifle based on 1 photo and without having even laid eyes on it is pretty poor form...

Russ

I think pointing out the 'flaws' of someone else's custom rifle based on 1 photo and without having even laid eyes on it is pretty poor form...
Hey, if You wanna get stroked, go to the Zoo!
I said what I thought and If You can‘t take the punch, (weather from my words or from Your own gun) why do You post pics? Nobody asked You to!
Did You expect just uuuuhs and aaaahs for this idea of a „custom gun“ after Your 30 year’s experience?
Sorry when I didn‘t meet Your expectations!

Hey, if You wanna get stroked, go to the Zoo!
I said what I thought and If You can‘t take the punch, (weather from my words or from Your own gun) why do You post pics? Nobody asked You to!
Did You expect just uuuuhs and aaaahs for this idea of a „custom gun“ after Your 30 year’s experience?
Sorry when I didn‘t meet Your expectations!

SMH…

If anyone does have any questions regarding the 425 Express, just message me and I’ll help as much as l can…

I have a bit of load data on hand that worked well in my rifle (so that’s a start) and l can help with correctly headstamped brass.

It’s a great cartridge and if someone want to go down this route, I’ll help as much as l can.

Russ

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thedoghousemultiholdBenjamin

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?
Trogon wrote on Mac Baren's profile.
@Mac Baren, I live central to city of Cincinnati. I have work travel early this week but could hopefully meet later this week (with no schedule changes). What area of town are you working/staying in?
Kind regards
Ron
Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well