.404 Jeffery Built On FN ‘98

Stay in touch. I'm glad to have learned some stuff. The dialog was fun. Thank you.

Don't give it away. That is a great rifle. Wish I could take it off your hands but I already have a 404J and it's probably one gun too many. Anyway, I'm also at a point in life where I should be downsizing rather than expanding. Hang in there, Dave.
Thanks! It was fun to chat; I had to keep myself from going too far away from selling the rifle. If nothing else, I can get a mold for an all-around cast bullet and load it down enough to win doc’s approval for shooting it. Get one which uses .429 gas checks and have at it.

Thanks! It was fun to chat; I had to keep myself from going too far away from selling the rifle. If nothing else, I can get a mold for an all-around cast bullet and load it down enough to win doc’s approval for shooting it. Get one which uses .429 gas checks and have at it.
Great looking rifle!

Get healed up and take it to Africa!

Yes, it is. I don’t know how I forgot it, but one more thing about is that the forend tip was made from African ebony out of a block that Dennis had.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarmenKenn

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with
Grz63 wrote on Cecil Hammonds's profile.
Greetings from Clermont -ferrand !!
We 'll visit Livingstone / Vic Falls for 3 days and 2 nights. Back to Mapcha by car, back to WDH with Airlink (grab my rifles and belongings) and the same day back to Frankfurt.
What do you mind from your own experience ? and your wife .? Did she appreciate ?
We already hunted Namibia in 2022, May for PG near Outjo for 8 days. Great country.
Thank you for your advises.
Philippe
Hello Cecil
I am Philippe from Center of France. I plan to hunt Zambezi with Zana Botes in 2026, Oct after a couple of days for PG in Namibia in his lodge. I will be with my wife. She is not really a huntress and we promised to go visit Vic Falls. I imagine to go to Caprivi by car , hunt there 7 days (for buff) and go by car to Vic falls (PH will bring back my rifle) . sorry I am required to write 2 messages
buckstix wrote on magnum308's profile.
yes ..please send me a copy ... buckstix@aol.com