.404 Jeffery Built On FN ‘98

Stay in touch. I'm glad to have learned some stuff. The dialog was fun. Thank you.

Don't give it away. That is a great rifle. Wish I could take it off your hands but I already have a 404J and it's probably one gun too many. Anyway, I'm also at a point in life where I should be downsizing rather than expanding. Hang in there, Dave.
Thanks! It was fun to chat; I had to keep myself from going too far away from selling the rifle. If nothing else, I can get a mold for an all-around cast bullet and load it down enough to win doc’s approval for shooting it. Get one which uses .429 gas checks and have at it.

Thanks! It was fun to chat; I had to keep myself from going too far away from selling the rifle. If nothing else, I can get a mold for an all-around cast bullet and load it down enough to win doc’s approval for shooting it. Get one which uses .429 gas checks and have at it.
Great looking rifle!

Get healed up and take it to Africa!

Yes, it is. I don’t know how I forgot it, but one more thing about is that the forend tip was made from African ebony out of a block that Dennis had.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FrogFan

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?