3 Year Plan

My plans also changed, got an email over the weekend from an outfitter id talked to before about various hunts about a cancellation/discounted muskox hunt this april. Needless to say ive ended up cancelling my mule deer hunt in november to take advantage of this once in a lifetime opportunity

I got that email!! You got a great deal!!! Congratulations and please post a report!

Here is my three year plannupdate
2025: Leopard hunt with Tsala hoping to complete my Big 5 quest now that I have Big 4 with only leopard remaining
2026: Buffalo hunt with Tsala
2027: Elephant hunting has become an addiction to me…will be hunting one in 2027 looking for with whom and where

2024:
May: Just finished a superb hunt in the Austrian Alps for Birkhahn @Red Leg Did you take a Birkhahn while in Germany?
September: Hunt in Poland for a management red stag
Perhaps a last-moment Austrian Gams before I depart for the States
October-November: Off-the-grid adventure across multiple countries with a military friend

2025: No Africa, maybe an Alaska hunt with a good friend or Crook County, Wyoming for a mule or whitetail with Dad.

2026: Same plan as 2025

2027: Africa once more, a Buffalo hunt in the most remote part of southern Africa I can find

Any one else have updates for there plans after 2024 DSC!!
Mine has changed!!

2024 Bos en Dal in SA for hippo and croc is still on for June. Remainder of year work and save
2025 Work and save. No hunts or fishing trips.

2026 booked at DSC!!
Dalton and York for July 2026.
Leopard Tuskless and Buff!!
Dream trip for me!!
Big thanks to Dalton for sitting down and working all this out to make it happen!

Any body have any plans changed?

Mine changed up some as of now.
I accomplished more than anticipated with Bos en Dal this June 2024. With the Rhino dart hunt.

2025 and 2026 are break from Africa. Work,save and get healthy.

Dalton York hunt bumped to May 2027 now with 18-21 days in Omay. Leopard, Tuskless, Hippo, Hyena, Buff, plus some plains game I still need. This will be a trip of a lifetime if all comes together!

Any body have any plans changed?

Mine changed up some as of now.
I accomplished more than anticipated with Bos en Dal this June 2024. With the Rhino dart hunt.

2025 and 2026 are break from Africa. Work,save and get healthy.

Dalton York hunt bumped to May 2027 now with 18-21 days in Omay. Leopard, Tuskless, Hippo, Hyena, Buff, plus some plains game I still need. This will be a trip of a lifetime if all comes together!
WOW!!! Awesome plans Mark!!!! Mine have changed. I had to postpone my leopard hunt in 25 due to family situation to complete my big 5…but I will do it!!!

Plans have changed slightly here as well,
2024 - Work, SAVE SOME MONEY and focus on my health also. If you dont have your health nothing else will matter so thats top of my list for the rest of the year and continuing.
2025 - Same as above and hopefully get up north deer hunting with friends on their 400ac property.
2026 - Hopefully a moose hunt in AB, friend and i have been discussing it recently

Whitetails and axis on our place here for the next few years. Hopefully get back across for a buffalo and sable by 2028.

Now that all of you have turned me into an African addict lol! Here is my three year plan...what is yours?
1. July 2021 first Buffalo hunt with Tsala 40+ opportunity
2. July 2022 just booked for second hunt with Game 4 Africa for second buffalo, kudu and first water buck
3. I will hunt with Tsala again for lion and elephant not booked yet but this is my plan

I have no idea what comes after the above...how about you?
I haven't killed a leopard or hippo yet, so those two come to mind. Nyala and bushbuck were both better hunts than waterbuck (and better eating too)! One thing about Africa, there's an endless supply of new things to chase.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TRSYURTDG

Latest profile posts

3 Wake Ups and South Africa Bound!
SETH RINGER wrote on Altitude sickness's profile.
I'LL TAKE THE BOOKS IF THEY ARE NOT SOLD. NO ?? ASKED
Hififile324 wrote on Charliehorse's profile.
Hi Charles, thanks for your interest in the .375 Ammo, Components and dies. Feel free to call or text [redacted]. Email [redacted]
Kudu2025 wrote on stk's profile.
I will take that Sako .375 if it is still available