3 Year Plan

My plans also changed, got an email over the weekend from an outfitter id talked to before about various hunts about a cancellation/discounted muskox hunt this april. Needless to say ive ended up cancelling my mule deer hunt in november to take advantage of this once in a lifetime opportunity

I got that email!! You got a great deal!!! Congratulations and please post a report!

Here is my three year plannupdate
2025: Leopard hunt with Tsala hoping to complete my Big 5 quest now that I have Big 4 with only leopard remaining
2026: Buffalo hunt with Tsala
2027: Elephant hunting has become an addiction to me…will be hunting one in 2027 looking for with whom and where

2024:
May: Just finished a superb hunt in the Austrian Alps for Birkhahn @Red Leg Did you take a Birkhahn while in Germany?
September: Hunt in Poland for a management red stag
Perhaps a last-moment Austrian Gams before I depart for the States
October-November: Off-the-grid adventure across multiple countries with a military friend

2025: No Africa, maybe an Alaska hunt with a good friend or Crook County, Wyoming for a mule or whitetail with Dad.

2026: Same plan as 2025

2027: Africa once more, a Buffalo hunt in the most remote part of southern Africa I can find

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velugema

Latest profile posts

Redfishga1 wrote on gearguywb's profile.
I would be interested in the ruger if the other guy is not.
Bartbux wrote on franzfmdavis's profile.
Btw…this was Kuche….had a great time.
Sorry to see your troubles on pricing.

Happy to call you and talk about experience…I’m also a Minnesota guy.
Ready for the next hunt