Whisky appreciation

I had a snort of Garrison Brothers Cowboy last weekend. Weighing in at 140.9 proof, one might expect at least a bit of spicy. I nursed that 1 ounce pour for an hour. I'm pretty sure I heard angels singing the whole time.

Literally the best Bourbon I have ever tasted. Apparently if you want a bottle, you have to know somebody, or get on a list.

List price is $300. If I could find a bottle, I'd buy a case.

I had a snort of Garrison Brothers Cowboy last weekend. Weighing in at 140.9 proof, one might expect at least a bit of spicy. I nursed that 1 ounce pour for an hour. I'm pretty sure I heard angels singing the whole time.

Literally the best Bourbon I have ever tasted. Apparently if you want a bottle, you have to know somebody, or get on a list.

List price is $300. If I could find a bottle, I'd buy a case.
I have a Jack Daniel’s Coy Hill that is 140.6 proof, I’d love to break into it but it’s so rare I haven’t lol
The Coy Hill story is an interesting one, any whiskey drinker should read on it…
I’m gonna look for a bottle of the Cowboy for sure, thanks for the feedback on it!!!

Oban 14

Nuff said

Finally a sensible conversation after reading that bullshit gin post
I'm a Bourbon guy through and through, but I'm a big fan of gin, too. And anejo.

I'm a Bourbon guy through and through, but I'm a big fan of gin, too. And anejo.
Very little good bourbon makes it to AZ. These days, various versions of Garrison Bros is about all we see in the locked cabinets with any consistency. I’ve not had any of them, but your write up above sounds solid. Though, you being in TX automatically makes you biased ;)

Very little good bourbon makes it to AZ. These days, various versions of Garrison Bros is about all we see in the locked cabinets with any consistency. I’ve not had any of them, but your write up above sounds solid. Though, you being in TX automatically makes you biased ;)
I'd be shocked if you could find some Cowboy over there. I'll look this week at a couple of our big stores, see what they have. We could probably arrange something if you're interested. Like I said above, though, probably have to know somebody or get on a list.

I'd be shocked if you could find some Cowboy over there. I'll look this week at a couple of our big stores, see what they have. We could probably arrange something if you're interested. Like I said above, though, probably have to know somebody or get on a list.
Thanks for the offer, but that’s not necessary. At least not yet ;)

I’ll dabble into the more common Garrison options and see how it goes from there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mathewflinders

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.