A time to sell & a time to buy

Continue to get better. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Good to hear you are back alive and kicking. Now unto the long healing process. Know that we are all rooting for you!

Lon: Keep on fighting, the road to recovery may be long but I have every confidence that it will be conquered. God's speed on your journey.

Lon, prayers sent for speedy recovery. Haven’t been on the forum in a long time missed the posts and stories.

Lon, you are in our thoughts & prayers for a speedy recovery. Keep fighting, giving up is not an option.

I am home now. For 3 days after arriving things were very touch and go. We asked a African Doctor, Doctor Finnety he came and stayed for 3 1/2 days and got me going again.
When asked how much I owed him. His answer seeing you better is enough.

Lon

I will pray over your health issue. I have been with members of my family going thru the same crisis. Keep a very positive mental attitude so the body has something to work with. Jeremiah 17:14

As some of the AH hunting members have known I have been dealing with cancer for a long time and in intense pain for the last year. This week I have sold not only my pre war Rigby .416 DG rifle one of 189 and trust me there is a difference between the original and the ones being made today. To pay for my last operation which takes place tomorrow I had to sell that Rigby another pre war Rigby in.404J. Also sold was my dearly loved Jefferies 404J. What a handy little rifle.

During the years that I have been a sponsor I have enjoyed reading the many posts. Unfortunately a few have just have painful. PF versus CRF. .45-70 for buffalo, embargo on Zimbabwe. How many times can these subjects be beat to death.

As to our continued business operation. Thanks to my wonderful wife she will continue running the business as she has this last year. I am always amazed at her abilities. From a farm girl, to a safari paper shuffler to learner PH to PH. When she is in charge of a camp, a hunt, a broken down vehicle she can do it all. If you wonder why she does not post on the form as a co owner only one owner is allowed to post on the forum. We were told if she claimed to be the agent for the company she would be allowed to post. We do not misrepresent anything. She also read where one member refers to her as a “trophy wife” her reply “axx hxxle”.

Tomorrow will determine what my short term future is, I know what long term will bring. Oh and yes many of my posts have been written while under the influence of prescription drugs, it beats howling like a car hit dog.

I hope my Rigby’s find a good home along side of my Rigby rising bite that I had to sell to pay for my first C op.

Cheers, Lon
:cry: :cry: :cry:

Lon, all the best in your recovery and our prayers are with you.

I am home now. For 3 days after arriving things were very touch and go. We asked a African Doctor, Doctor Finnety he came and stayed for 3 1/2 days and got me going again.

Lon
Lon given you are a legend my good friend and people knowing how much you help other people it is no surprise your Dr would say that. A true tribute and well deserved respect!!!

Lon
One more hurdle.
A great testament to humanity and caring Lon. I needed that today.
Keep recovering.

Wishing and praying you have a speedy recovery,

Hey Lon stay positive and keep fighting... we all fighting with you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DanielDalz

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.