A time to sell & a time to buy

My heart goes out to you and your family. All the best with hopes of good news and a speedy recovery.

As a cancer survivor myself, my prayers go to you and your family. It's a tough road to travel, but modern medicine has come a long. I was diagnosed with Stage 4 non Hodgkins lymphoma 6 years ago. I'm closing in on 5 years with clear scans after a aggressive treatment plan that put me in ICU a couple times. So miracles do happen. "Heavy prayers" will be said, as my mother would say.

Sorry to hear this Lon, my wife has gone through two cancers, so there is always hope.

Wish you the best of luck :D Cheers:

Lon,
Prayers go out to you,your family and your medical team.

I'm sorry to hear, Lon. This platform & members has served me well while on 2 years of medical leave.

Best of luck! Wish you a speedy recovery.

Wishing the best for you Lon from me and Jasmine. Lon is one of the good ones. Hope I can pull off coming again in September and have a beer with you.

I want to thank vhmb and his lovely wife Jasmine. The two of them are forgtunate enough to not only come to Zimbabwe to hunt they come for a month. This allows them to meet the Zimbabwe people and learn their different cultures.

It is 0330 here and I leave for the hospital at 0500. I want to thank everyone who has sent me there will wishes and prayers, it has made a difference in my life this is really a great forum.

Cheers, Lon

Prayers for you, your wife, daughter and the doctors treating you. Medicine is always advancing, cancer patients are now living a lot longer, especially here in South Louisiana.
Lon: I always enjoy your posts, and see no reason that you won't continue so we at AH can continue enjoy. I don't know or need to know what version of the devil you're wresting with. but I have every confidence and reason to believe that you will beat it. I wrestled with the devil myself 8 years ago and am still here today. You will too. Be strong, be brave and you will be with us for a long time.

Lon: I always enjoy your posts, and see no reason that you won't continue so we at AH can continue enjoy. I don't know or need to know what version of the devil you're wresting with. but I have every confidence and reason to believe that you will beat it. I wrestled with the devil myself 8 years ago and am still here today. You will too. Be strong, be brave and you will be with us for a long time.
Hey, thanks the devil has been residing in the colon for the last 20years just decided it was time to eat his way out.

Lon, prayers for you and your family and staff. As said before, I really enjoy your unique perspective on the posting side. Always first hand nuggets of wisdom. Blessings for the journey ahead. You are never alone!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bvanpelt

Latest profile posts

Roan hunt of a life time !

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.