ZIMBABWE: Zimbabwe With Buzz Charlton

@Sourdough I really enjoyed sharing your safari with you! Excellent video. Have you given permission for it to be aired?

@Sourdough
Phil,
Thankyou very much for posting this video of your Nyakasanga hunt. It is very enjoyable viewing and prompted my own fond memories of Nyakasanga where I hunted in 2023.
I think you did as I do and just relax into the hunt so completely that tracking time becomes meaningless. I agree that the charm of Zim seeps into your blood and creates that longing to return. I doubt I'll ever tire of hunting the Zambezi Valley.
You took beautiful trophies and earned them all. Well done sir.
Thank you. And it sounds like we approach hunting in a very similar way. I just let the hunt happen, let Africa give me what it wants, and it seems like I’m always rewarded for that.

@Sourdough I really enjoyed sharing your safari with you! Excellent video. Have you given permission for it to be aired?
If you are talking about it going on YouTube I won’t do that because YouTube demonetizes anything hunting or firearm related, yet they surface ads so they can make money. If you mean something else please enlighten me. And thanks.

If you are talking about it going on YouTube I won’t do that because YouTube demonetizes anything hunting or firearm related, yet they surface ads so they can make money. If you mean something else please enlighten me. And thanks.
I won’t defend YouTube’s business practices but it is the easiest way to reach a large audience. Getting someone interested in a similar hunt or some good advertising for the outfitter is still a positive for hunting. You’ll notice the high quality videos in wild areas get hundreds of thousands of views approaching a million. It might make YouTube money but it’s also free advertising for hunting. If you don’t have privacy concerns.

No I meant programs like Tracks Across Africa or Hornady’s Dark and Dangerous.

No I meant programs like Tracks Across Africa or Hornady’s Dark and Dangerous.
Those would be fine. I believe the company that filmed my trip is associated with one or both. Initially when I booked the trip and filming I still had my company and couldn't jeopardize it with all the woke and anti-hunter assholes, so I specifically said no, and paid for the privilege to keep it private. Now that I've sold my company I don't care, I'm happy to throat punch the lot of them if any had the balls to meet me face to face, which of course they don't.

Watching this was 100 min well spent!
If you don't book a safari right after watching this, you must be a Bunny hugger....
Congratulations on magnificent animals taken especially Bushbuck, Kudu, Ele and Buff!
Thank you!

Boswell, the 70 pounder out of Mana Pools National Park
D9CD965A-696E-4487-AFEB-9718773BD732.jpeg

Great video and great safari. I’m heading to Nyakasanga next month and found your report and video very educational. Really getting excited!

Great video and great safari. I’m heading to Nyakasanga next month and found your report and video very educational. Really getting excited!
Have a fantastic time and hunt, I know you will!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mathews

Latest profile posts

Got Apparel started out with just a small line of brands in 2007 and today, we’ve become one of the largest online wholesale clothing stores you’ll find. We stock some of the greatest brands including Adidas, Gildan, Port Authority and Hanes.
buckstix wrote on magnum308's profile.
yes ..please send me a copy ... buckstix@aol.com
NYAMAZANA SAFARIS wrote on majorsafari's profile.
Trail cam image is of a cat we never took .. it’s not a great image but I can assure you it’s a very big cat . Other photo is of my client with his cat this year .

IMG_3426.jpeg
IMG_2910.jpeg
thokau wrote on Just a dude in BC's profile.
Hallo, ein Freund von mir lebt auf einer Farm in den Rocky Mountains.
Leider kam es dort in den letzten Wochen zu Bränden.
Hoffe es geht dir gut!?