ZIMBABWE: Zimbabwe Elephant + Leopard

Congratulations!!! Looks like the hunt gods have smiled on your group.

A two elephant day is pretty special and shared by brothers! That's a successful hunt if it ends right there. Curious to see if you get some luck on old Spots...hopefully buff also.

2 good bull elephants in one day is very special. Lots of good memories there. Keep the report coming.
Bruce

Very nice. Congratulations! What a moment to share with your brother.

Safari comes to an end. Great safari with plenty of PG, some ivory and unfortunately no leopards. Still nothing to complain about.
Many memories in the backpack and a mix feeling of happiness for returning to see my family and the sadness of knowing that it will be at least several months until I return.
We explored some new territories and found great pockets. Sure enough we had a couple of days that we had problems, but after all this is what a traditional safari is all about.
We tried HARD for the leopard, but I guess it wasn't meant to happen.
1724069385156.png

Great hunt and effort with some very good outcomes...what a memory. Many of us can empathize on the cat...they seem to either come very easy or they are hard earned...mostly hard earned!

I'd say you came out ahead and then some. congrats on a great safari! the leopard just gives you an excuse to go back.

Excellent safari! Even without the leopard, you did great!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arisha1On

Latest profile posts

Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!

Hyde Hunter wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
which East Cape Taxidermist are you referring to? I had Lauriston do my work not real happy with them. oh thanks for the advise on the mount hangers a few months ago. Jim
jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with
Grz63 wrote on Cecil Hammonds's profile.
Greetings from Clermont -ferrand !!