Reaction score
Website
www.hawkinstaxidermy.com
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
SA
Here is a zebra pedestal I did for a great client and and animal that is definitely on my lost next trip!
IMG_1492819564420.jpg

IMG_0228.JPG
Here is a zebra pedestal I did for a great client and and animal that is definitely on my lost next trip!View attachment 183120
Nice !!!!!!
I built one with five sides and round top and bottom for my Kudu.
Yours is so much nicer.
Any chance you would post the plans or some more photos showing the details of the carpentry work/design?

Just a thought, but it might look nice with a backskin around the center portion of the pedestal. Another thought...some dry grass around the middle?

Just a thought, but it might look nice with a backskin around the center portion of the pedestal. Another thought...some dry grass around the middle?
Nice ideas! We wanted an open base around the middle and we used the rest of the hide on the back of the mount. We wanted to incorporate a warthog skull and didn't want to hide it too much with grass but maybe a bit more wouldn't hurt??

View attachment 183122
Nice !!!!!!
I built one with five sides and round top and bottom for my Kudu.
Yours is so much nicer.
Any chance you would post the plans or some more photos showing the details of the carpentry work/design?
Great trophies for Sure! This one is 6 sided I'd like to include a plan but I came up with the design as I built it.
1493771952036.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good!

Very nice! I like the warthog skull on the bottom!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Franklin92