Zambia Hunt At Takeri Private Reserve Zambia 2024 & 2025

Spike is great to hunt with. Lovely property with some very nice animals. This is a great offer. As to blue duiker. Well they are readily available. Hard to see the little buggers. You won’t want for food or drink. It’ll be one of your best african hunts.
Bruce

Nothing missing from my point of view. I have a hunt in Namibia this Sept, an elk hunt in 2025, and have young kids and moved to a new to us place this month. My problem is lack of time until 2026, financial uncertainty, and wanting to get my first African hunt under my belt before I commit to my second.

Looks like a great hunt!

Nothing missing from my point of view. I have a hunt in Namibia this Sept, an elk hunt in 2025, and have young kids and moved to a new to us place this month. My problem is lack of time until 2026, financial uncertainty, and wanting to get my first African hunt under my belt before I commit to my second.

Looks like a great hunt!

Well as I said deposit now and will hold price till 2026....just a thought as you will be raring to head back after your first hunt this side :E Big Grin: :D Beers:

Great pricing and selection. I didn't know you had stocked Kudu or Wildebeest either.

Started putting kudu on to keep the lone bull that jumped in company....and the wildebeest last year and some more this year....supposed to be last year but got delayed as game capture guys wife had a baby.....decided I wanted something that had horns growing sideways instead of up for bit of variety..:E Big Grin:

If I wasn’t already booked with another Zambian Outfitter in 2025 for something similar to this, I’d have been all over your offer. Ive wanted to check Zambia off the list for awhile now.

2026 I’m looking at going back to Zim for a Leopard and/or Greenland for a Muskox.

As for what you’re missing, I don’t think you’re missing anything. I think most on this site are feeling the inflation and current economy which is causing a lot of people to sit in a holding pattern. Not everyone views booking in advance as a way to hedge against interest and inflation. I’m actually in talks with multiple outfitters to plan my annual big trip from now through 2030. Not all outfitters can or are willing to lock in pricing that far out but for someone who needs to save it’s a great way to. Book 3-4 years out, send your deposit and each year send another 10-20% so when the hunt comes that 20k or 50k balance is drastically reduced.

Mike has a spot on his farm that I call "Bushbuck Plaza". It's a forested area that the moment you drive into, you hear the little bastards barking at you. Sooner or later, you see one of them standing on a termite mound watching you. It's pretty interesting.

Ive just spent 10 days with @spike.t. All Im going to say is the guy is a legend and a total blast to be around.

Where's your report????
I got cooked out by the antis in the UK press so I tend not to do reports now. They took things I had written and twisted them. If you want to know anything feel free to PM me

I got cooked out by the antis in the UK press so I tend not to do reports now. They took things I had written and twisted them. If you want to know anything feel free to PM me
No questions. Just know you have been on a couple recent hunts. Your reports are usually entertaining and enlightning for all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CesarBeal0

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SRS 2024 wrote on kesha's profile.
Hi there
Please contact us on sharisaf@yahoo.com

We have buffalo available at very good prices.

Kind regards
SRS
SRS 2024 wrote on crossone's profile.
Hi there

Shangani River Safaris can offer you a Buffalo hunt.

Please email us on sharisaf@yahoo.com.
Thank you.
matt2H wrote on matt vejar's profile.
Hey there Matt - i would love to understand some more about your bringing trophies home from South Africa in your checked luggage. My PH is holding onto a bushbuck euro and flatskin for me - and i am due back in South Africa in just over a week. He does have the export permit provided by the taxidermist for me. When you have a moment - could we go through the EDC Form and App? Looking forward to hearing from you.
Smo1127 wrote on duckfish's profile.
Neen doing Zelle or Venmo with other members, let me know if good for you and Ill give you my info. Im semding other orders out tomorrow so if paid today ill ship tomorrow
cwpayton wrote on Trogon's profile.
Hey trogon thanks for the shipping trophys info, so this being my first time shipping ,did you hire a firm here in the states to handle the import or was that an African firm, I would be happy with a cost around 3000+.