Zambia Hunt At Takeri Private Reserve Zambia 2024 & 2025

Spike is great to hunt with. Lovely property with some very nice animals. This is a great offer. As to blue duiker. Well they are readily available. Hard to see the little buggers. You won’t want for food or drink. It’ll be one of your best african hunts.
Bruce

Nothing missing from my point of view. I have a hunt in Namibia this Sept, an elk hunt in 2025, and have young kids and moved to a new to us place this month. My problem is lack of time until 2026, financial uncertainty, and wanting to get my first African hunt under my belt before I commit to my second.

Looks like a great hunt!

Nothing missing from my point of view. I have a hunt in Namibia this Sept, an elk hunt in 2025, and have young kids and moved to a new to us place this month. My problem is lack of time until 2026, financial uncertainty, and wanting to get my first African hunt under my belt before I commit to my second.

Looks like a great hunt!

Well as I said deposit now and will hold price till 2026....just a thought as you will be raring to head back after your first hunt this side :E Big Grin: :D Beers:

Great pricing and selection. I didn't know you had stocked Kudu or Wildebeest either.

Great pricing and selection. I didn't know you had stocked Kudu or Wildebeest either.

Started putting kudu on to keep the lone bull that jumped in company....and the wildebeest last year and some more this year....supposed to be last year but got delayed as game capture guys wife had a baby.....decided I wanted something that had horns growing sideways instead of up for bit of variety..:E Big Grin:

If I wasn’t already booked with another Zambian Outfitter in 2025 for something similar to this, I’d have been all over your offer. Ive wanted to check Zambia off the list for awhile now.

2026 I’m looking at going back to Zim for a Leopard and/or Greenland for a Muskox.

As for what you’re missing, I don’t think you’re missing anything. I think most on this site are feeling the inflation and current economy which is causing a lot of people to sit in a holding pattern. Not everyone views booking in advance as a way to hedge against interest and inflation. I’m actually in talks with multiple outfitters to plan my annual big trip from now through 2030. Not all outfitters can or are willing to lock in pricing that far out but for someone who needs to save it’s a great way to. Book 3-4 years out, send your deposit and each year send another 10-20% so when the hunt comes that 20k or 50k balance is drastically reduced.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Heather387

Latest profile posts

JG26Irish_2 wrote on WISafariHunter's profile.
About Lon's Elephant hunts w/Tokoloshe? I hear Lon is battling cancer? What is his long term prognosis? I am already booked to hunt Africa in 2024 2025. Might consider 2026 for another African hunt. I want to hunt a more wild open region devoid of civilization. Concern is the risk that I book f/2026 then find poor Lon has passed on? Does Lon have any assistance to carry on the business in his absence?
Life is Short live it how you want...
jgraco33 wrote on 85lc's profile.
Is your 22HP still available? If so have the original case?
tacklers wrote on ianevans's profile.
Hi Ian, I'm contemplating my first outing, leaving UK via Dubai to Africa, taking rifles as you did.

I presume it went okay for you, would you have done anything differently? Cheers, Richard East Sussex
A.A. wrote on Msprenger!'s profile.
Are you still looking for a 375 H&H?