You might be an African Safari hunter if……

jimbo1972

AH senior member
Reaction score
Sitting in Joberg airport waiting to get on my plane to Atlanta after a wonderful plains game hunt. (Hunt report will be posted after I have a chance to absorb all that happened)
Got to thinking it might be fun to start you might be a African Safari hunter if thread:

I will start. You might be a African Safari hunter if you wear your hunting boots on the plane and you look for other hunting boots at the airport.

If you start to develop a taste for instant coffee

And policeman’s coffee

:cool:

If you find yourself reading hunting reports and instead of staring at a computer screen you're thinking "Damn, I wish I was back there".

If you constantly wonder if you should have bought (or built) that 35 Whelen, 375 H&H, 9.3x62, ......,........,

If you carry around a 404 Jeffery cartridge to remind yourself daily that you're saving for a 404 Jeffery

If in the following week after you get back from your latest "once in a lifetime" trip, you're sitting in a meeting at work and find yourself day dreaming about being on the back of a bakkie swatting Tsetse's with a smile on your face. But then the smile goes away after you realize you're knee deep in a discussion of solder viscosity and you wished someone would put a 375 through your head.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Steven53R4